cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan

Csteeves71
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to change my plan have sent about 10 private messages. My current prepaid plan is up no answer.

5 REPLIES 5

What is your issue here?

see if we can help by doing self serve.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Csteeves71 wrote:

I am trying to change my plan have sent about 10 private messages. My current prepaid plan is up no answer.

What's the problem?

You should be able to change your plan whether active or suspended.

As long as you can place money into your account it should work. Is it a credit card problem? A voucher problem?

Not sure why you need moderator assistance. The only time you need them is if you want to do an early renewal.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Csteeves71 were you unable to change the plan yourself in your self-serve account? 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message To

customer support teams (Moderators)>> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue For Changing plan.

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 72 hours of receiving the message.
And be patient please

Good Luck

@Csteeves71 wrote:

If your account issue is something you need to have the moderators addressed, unfortunately, you'll need to wait for their reply.  Just to make sure you're sending your messages to the right place, the correct user name to send these messages to is Moderator_Team.

Need Help? Let's chat.