cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Change my plan now” not highlighted

LM97
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed plan but can’t complete the transaction in my acct because when I click on “Change my

plan now” it does not respond because it’s light grey ahowing so it’s not highlighted to accept my change.... what can I do?

4 REPLIES 4

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@LM97, are you trying to go to a cheaper or more expensive plan?

If cheaper, fully top-up the base-plan cost (ie $40 for a $40 plan), then go back to change plan and try to change the plan.

What is your current plan status?  Active/Expired/Suspended?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LM97- Usually that type of problem would be due to the browser.  You can try another browser, or use your browser in privacy/incognito mode (or clear browser cache, etc.)  That said, are you sure you want to do an immediate change?  if you do, you will loose whatever is left on your current plan.  Also possible... do you have sufficient funds for the new plan (assuming you don't have a CC on file)?

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Try using chrome-incognito to try again, sometimes it is very slow in the self account. if still cannot make the changes, maybe need to contact the MOD team.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@LM97 wrote:

I changed plan but can’t complete the transaction in my acct because when I click on “Change my

plan now” it does not respond because it’s light grey ahowing so it’s not highlighted to accept my change.... what can I do?

@LM97  Logout, clear your browser's cache and try using incognito mode when accessing the selfserve site.

Need Help? Let's chat.