cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Email Address

Kingpong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I wish to change the email address on my account.  Can someone please advise how to do this?

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Colleendaniels wrote:

I need help changing my email address on my account I cannnot log on with out it and I can’t reset the password please, I need help with my account 

Did you forget your password? You could try logging in with the old email address. Nothing to stop you from doing that just because you don't use the email address anymore.

Otherwise, you'll need to contact the moderators to change the internal account email address. You can change the log in email address but an internal one still stays. But you need to get into your account.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.
Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Colleendaniels please see this page: How to Get Help

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Colleendaniels wrote:

I need help changing my email address on my account I cannnot log on with out it and I can’t reset the password please, I need help with my account 

@Colleendaniels scroll up a few messages in this thread and follow those instructions..merry xmas

Colleendaniels

nickchase

thanks I will try this

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nickchase, If you want to change the email address used to log into your self serve, you will need to send a private message to the moderator team to have them do it.  Note that in order to get rewards from this community, the email address on your self serve portal must match the email address of your community account.  You can change the email address on your community account yourself through the profile or settings section.

If you simply need to reset the password on your self erve, just click the forgot password, and follow instructions.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

nickchase

how do I change my email address it does not work

\

mimmo

@Someone_here yes you are correct.

Thanks

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

If you have a technical issue

(ie. you can’t receive calls, a feature isn’t working, or you need help with troubleshooting your device)

You can contact us through our Community Moderator Team here.  

Please note that our hours of Operation are 7 days a week, from

• Mon-Friday 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

@mimmo wrote:

if you are talking about self serve login then change username.  also send a private message to the mods asking to change the email in their system which is different than the user name.

for selfserve click your gravitar then my settings there you can change your email there.

I guess in the second paragraph you meant "for community click your ..."

And yes, just want to emphasize to also write to the mods to really change your selfserve email!

mimmo

if you are talking about self serve login then change username.  also send a private message to the mods asking to change the email in their system which is different than the user name.

for selfserve click your gravitar then my settings there you can change your email there.

Need Help? Let's chat.