cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cc

Pmitchell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have two accounts that I pay for.

i can access one but not the other. Received a new cc the same day pm turned off my phone. Unable to login as pw are on my phone which is turned off.

also had the other party log into their account and when we tried to change the cc after deleting the old one we are told that cc company is denying the charge.

called the company and nope ... no problem on their end. 

So now I have one useless phone and the second is due for a payment in five days with no way for me to get the card number changed...

very frustrated

4 REPLIES 4

@PmitchellThere isn't much you can do. There are instances where users in your situation reported back to the forum that the moderators basically parroting the same advice as the forum, ie match the address etc and still can't get the card working.

Contact the moderators by all means, but I would recommend have a backup plan (vouchers etc on standby) in case that won't work and the renewal date comes up. I have had a card got rejected, I just put in another card and move on.

Pmitchell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the advice gin but I only use one card and only have it for my phone so....

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@PmitchellIt is a known issue, credit cards that is perfectly well get rejected without obvious rhyme or reason, I won't be surprised the moderators can't fix it. I would just suggest use another credit card. It sucks but that's one of the side effects or the conquest of lower prices.

Another thing I have reservation about giving too much personal information or credit card information to moderators via Lithium is it is a hosted service for Telus that doesn't reside on the Telus network, but actually a company south of the border.

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Send a private message to a public mobile moderator here: They will be able to help you. However it takes aproximately 48 hours to get a reply. Provide as much concise but detailed information in your message. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

PS have you tried dialing 611 - not sure if you are able to update cc information that way or not but for sure a moderator can assist you.

Need Help? Let's chat.