cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carry over of the new promo plan

cauchyabel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

According to the announcement:

• If you have signed up for the promotional plan, you will be able to keep it after the promo period, as long as you are an active customer

I just need an official clarification that, after 3 month, can we still keep the 4GB plan at $120 / 3month?

Or it goes back to original fees.

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cauchyabel as indicated, if you get in on this plan by Nov 20th, you will absolutely be grandfathered to keep it as long as you like.  You will lose if only if:

1) your account becomes deactivated (after being suspended for more than 90 days), OR

2) you explicity change to some other plan at some point in time, at which point you won't be able to change back to this one again (after Nov 20th)

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

socialcocoon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I know that when they last changed plans, subscribers got to keep their existing one if they didn't want to change, so you have some peace of mind if you worry that you won't get the promotion after the period ends.

imcphers
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes, you get to keep the 4gb plan after the 3 months as long as you maintain an active account. 

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

no, the word is that you keep this plan for as long as you have an active acount......

cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.