cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Cannot top up

Thank you! This worked! No idea why my card didn't but you saved the day! 

Mayor / Maire

@kdeluca wrote:

Thank you! This worked! No idea why my card didn't but you saved the day! 

Great! What worked? Not knowing who you replied to makes it hard to know what worked.

Sorry....the voucher worked! Thanks for the suggestion to buy online.  Had no idea I could 😊

Mayor / Maire

@kdeluca wrote:

Sorry....the voucher worked! Thanks for the suggestion to buy online.  Had no idea I could 😊

Oh good. Yeah you pay a little more for the online convenience. Did you use 611 for it or did it work in the self-serve?

The self serve online worked 😊

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@geopublic @ I've gone through the renewal suspension process before and it usually sorts itself out the following morning. But this time my renewal was supposed to be on the 14th and today (the 16th) my account is still suspended and the payment has not gone through

So fruatrating

@ohenrybar wrote:

Yeah I've gone through the renewal suspension process before and it usually sorts itself out the following morning. But this time my renewal was supposed to be on the 14th and today (the 16th) my account is still suspended and the payment has not gone through. 

So frustrating

Mayor / Maire

@ohenrybar 

Have you tried the voucher idea?

Boy this autopay thing has been a hassle for the last while.

You and kdeluca still need to get to the bottom of why the cc doesn't work. but at least you should be able to renew services with vouchers.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ohenrybar wrote:

@geopublic @ I've gone through the renewal suspension process before and it usually sorts itself out the following morning. But this time my renewal was supposed to be on the 14th and today (the 16th) my account is still suspended and the payment has not gone through

@ohenrybar  It's important to make sure that the renewal date and the AutoPay due date are in sync. If the AutoPay due date is after the plan due date and you don't have the necessary funds in your account to cover the renewal that will also create problems.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@geopublic autopay is 14th, plan expiration is 15th. I have used autopay for over a year and haven't had issues until now. My credit card is not expired and not maxed out.

I guess I will wait for moderator reply. I would do the online voucher thing but I would be paying an additional $7