cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Day 11 - CANNOT SEND TEXT

It is the 11th day that I cannot send text and no feedback From PM. Restarted my Phone 3 Times so far. Followed all the recommendations in this community Can someone from Public Mobile Explain the issue?

Complain filed with CRTC

I have filed a complaint against PM with CRTC. regarding the inability to send a text. I recommend you all that have an issue do the same. (follow some easy steps) This would be a lesson learn for Public Mobile and all other providers; that they cannot treat their customer unfairly and keep them in Dark. in modern society having no text, call drop and other issues for a long time (In my case 11 days) is a safety issue. It would be a financial loss and so on. Have a good, Enjoy your phone and appreciate you can send text message.
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Day 11 - CANNOT SEND TEXT

@Arman wrote:
It is the 11th day that I cannot send text and no feedback From PM. Restarted my Phone 3 Times so far. Followed all the recommendations in this community Can someone from Public Mobile Explain the issue?

What plan are you at? Can you sent text before? Did you contact moderator team for your issue? Here's the link to contact moderator team:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Mayor / Maire

Re: Complain filed with CRTC

@Arman wrote:
I have filed a complaint against PM with CRTC. regarding the inability to send a text. I recommend you all that have an issue do the same. (follow some easy steps) This would be a lesson learn for Public Mobile and all other providers; that they cannot treat their customer unfairly and keep them in Dark. in modern society having no text, call drop and other issues for a long time (In my case 11 days) is a safety issue. It would be a financial loss and so on. Have a good, Enjoy your phone and appreciate you can send text message.

You should file the complaint at CCTS - Not CRTC.

I was able to send text in the past. This issue started on May First. I already contacted and opened a case with PM. Moderators are not helpful.

Re: Complain filed with CCTS

Sorry I meant CCTS

Re: [Fix in progress] Plan data not renewing

Can someone from PM call me and explain the issue of inability to send text
Mayor / Maire

@Arman wrote:

While you wait for moderator assisstance...what plan do you currently have (as already asked by @hycm53 ) ? What is renewal date.

Could it be that you've exhausted your text limit ?

Have you recently changed plans ?

Oracle

Filing a CCTS is a bit of an art.  You can't just complain to them as if they are a strong shoulder to cry on.  You need to relate your case to how the wireless code is violated.  Documentation is key.  Frivolous claims are rejected.  Good luck.

Fully understand and appreciate your comments