cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Mayor / Maire

Re: Can't send text messages


@Arman wrote:

I have this issue for last 5 days and there is no resolution so far


You do not have the same issue as this old thread.

Still no reply from you about other things to try in your own thread.

Really sorry for you for the slow response from the mods. Are you sure you're not seeing red blob notifications in the upper right of this page?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Can't send text messages

I have done the followings:

- Change the APN with recommended setting in this community

- Rebooted the phone for number of times.

- Powered down the Phone, removed the SIM card left it for 5 minutes and powered it up again.

- Put the SIM card in another unlock phone and powered it up.

In either of cases, I cannot send text message, however I can make and receive a call and I can receive a text.

 

This is the sixth day that I have the issue and I cannot send text.

 

*** I do not see any red blob notifications in the upper right of this page****

 Please expedite thank you

Mayor / Maire

Re: Can't send text messages


@Arman wrote:

I have done the followings:

- Change the APN with recommended setting in this community

- Rebooted the phone for number of times.

- Powered down the Phone, removed the SIM card left it for 5 minutes and powered it up again.

- Put the SIM card in another unlock phone and powered it up.

In either of cases, I cannot send text message, however I can make and receive a call and I can receive a text.

 

This is the sixth day that I have the issue and I cannot send text.

 

*** I do not see any red blob notifications in the upper right of this page****

 Please expedite thank you


Wow. Ridiculous wait time.

You're still not saying that you tried the lost/stolen feature suggested long ago in another of your threads.

Or that you tried the SMSC number also suggested earlier.

Maybe an Oracle can move these posts over to one of your other threads.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Can't send text messages

Where can i find lost/stolen feature?

Mayor / Maire

Re: Can't send text messages


@Arman wrote:

Where can i find lost/stolen feature?


Dude. This is the problem with posting in a bunch of threads.

Please review any of your other threads.

 

If you just can't be bothered..

Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Can't send text messages

Suspend the account from the self service (lost/Stolen Menu) then logged out, waited 10 minutes and activate my account again, still the same issue (CanNot Send Text)

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Can't send text messages


@Arman wrote:

Suspend the account from the self service (lost/Stolen Menu) then logged out, waited 10 minutes and activate my account again, still the same issue (CanNot Send Text)


@Arman  Sounds like you account is messed up Smiley Happy One question when you try sending a text do you use your contacts or do you  dial the number directly? If you try dialling the number directly what happens? Do you get an error?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Can't send text messages

I tried both options. One in my contact list and one which is not.
No success in either cases. I do not get any error message and it shows the message send ok.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Can't send text messages


@Arman wrote:

I tried both options. One in my contact list and one which is not.
No success in either cases. I do not get any error message and it shows the message send ok.


@Arman  If you are on the $15.00 plan then I think they need to reset your account. So if you turn on delivery notification what happens? What type of phone do you have? are you using the native text application or a third party?

Mayor / Maire

Re: Can't send text messages


@geopublic wrote:

@Arman wrote:

I tried both options. One in my contact list and one which is not.
No success in either cases. I do not get any error message and it shows the message send ok.


@Arman  If you are on the $15.00 plan then I think they need to reset your account. So if you turn on delivery notification what happens? What type of phone do you have? are you using the native text application or a third party?


 @geopublic 

If you look at his profile, you'll see he's posted in a bunch of places.