Sorry to hear about your troubles. Can you provide more information?
Which plan do you have?
Did you text work before in the past?
Does you talk and data work?
When is your renewal date?
In your self service account, account status active or suspended?
Have you tried re-booting/re-starting your phoen?
More information the better....
Yes there is a service issue being investigated by moderators
1) Meanwhile try swtching your phone off and back on
2) In case you have a iphone check if the message settings on your phone is set to send sms when imessage is not available
This user has been dropping posts all over the place. He already has a thread going.
@Arman, some of these message have been merged into your original thread about this issue, simply for organizational purposes. At the same time, I realize that you're just trying to get some answers.
- Can make and receive a call, Can receive a text, But CAN NOT SEND TEXT
- Samsung Galaxy S&
- I was able to send and receve text before May 1st.
- Talk and data work fine
- My renewal date date is June 1st
- My accunt Staus shows ACTIVE.
- I have re-booted and even shut down for 5 minutes but isseu persist.