cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Filed a complaint with CCTS

I have filed a complaint against PM with CCTS. regarding the inability to send a text. I recommend you all that have an issue do the same. (follow some easy steps) This would be a lesson learn for Public Mobile and all other providers; that they cannot treat their customer unfairly and keep them in Dark. in modern society having no text, call drop and other issues for a long time (In my case 11 days) is a safety issue. It would be a financial loss and so on. Have a good day, Enjoy your phone and appreciate you can send text message.

Re: Filed a complaint with CCTS

Arman, I have merged multiple threads and messages (some being in threads unrelated to the same topic).  I realize that you're trying to get some answers and get things fixed.

Thank you, How do I get an answer?

Re: Top Contributors – April 2019

Are they going to have the same issue with $10 and $15 plan? Call Drops and Inability to send TEXT messages?
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Arman wrote:
Thank you, How do I get an answer?

What kind of phone you using ? If dual sim, take sim out of slot and try in other slot. Good luck.

Samsung Galaxy S7. This is not phone related. I tried with other unlocked phone and it is the same.
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Arman wrote:
Samsung Galaxy S7. This is not phone related. I tried with other unlocked phone and it is the same.

Agreed, this is NOT phone related. I have multiple phones, all are affected. It definitely is a PM issue but it does see to be limited to a subset of accounts. This is definitely a system issue, though limited in scope.

Day 12 - CANNOT SEND TEXT MESSAGE

I have rebooted the Phone and still, I have an issue with sending a text. No one from PM contacted me or replied to my private messages. Yes, It is day 12 with inability to send a text. Please do not call it an interruption.
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Day 12 - CANNOT SEND TEXT MESSAGE

@Arman wrote:
I have rebooted the Phone and still, I have an issue with sending a text. No one from PM contacted me or replied to my private messages. Yes, It is day 12 with inability to send a text. Please do not call it an interruption.

@Arman  If you want to create a new post everyday to let everyone know of your status that is your perrogotive. Most of us are aware of your situation and your multiple replies in the different post. Since this approach is not working maybe you should consider changing your strategy.  Maybe less updates or even consider a temporary plan change to the $25 plan to see if it fixes your problem.

Good Luck!

Mayor / Maire

Re: Day 12 - CANNOT SEND TEXT MESSAGE

@Arman wrote:

- There is only 2 moderators online at the moment.

- They must be very busy and did not reply to your private message after 12 days.

- I sent a private message on Friday early morning just after midnight.  I am still waiting after 2 days.