cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Cannot send text For last three days.tried all the solution in this community . need human help plz

Cannot send text. Need a human help and not Somon

Mayor / Maire

Re: Cannot send text For last three days.tried all the solution in this community . need human help

@Arman  a écrit :

SIMON is not always helpful...Smiley Frustrated can you tell us more about your problem ...new activation? Port a number?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Cannot send text For last three days.tried all the solution in this community . need human help

@Arman wrote:

Is your plan $10 for 50 outgoing texts? If so you may used up. You could change plan immediately but be noticed the previously fund you paid won't get refund and you have have enough funds to cover new plan. Or you can chose new plan on next renew date.

My plan is unlimited text and have not used any of my 100 minutes call so far 

Mayor / Maire

@Arman  a écrit :

My plan is unlimited text and have not used any of my 100 minutes call so far 

Ok so write a message to the moderator for more help..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and give them details of your problem. Waiting time is usually few hours to 2 days.

Did you try the little PHONE LOST/STOLEN trick?

I have unlimited text plan.

Is there any way to call a human to get the issue fix. It is a safety concern and I have to send text very soon

Mayor / Maire

@Arman  a écrit :

I have unlimited text plan.

Is there any way to call a human to get the issue fix. It is a safety concern and I have to send text very soon

No...no more call center here.Smiley Frustrated But you can use fongo.com...waiting for a reply..

Oracle

@Arman, while you wait for the moderator team to fix your texting problem, you could try texting via email for now.

https://smartcanucks.ca/how-to-send-free-text-messages-to-rogers-fido-telus-bell-virgin-cell-phones-...

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm not sure if your issue is the same issue that has been affecting the $15/mth plans. I just got a reply from the Moderator team:

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out to us, I apologize for the long delay to get back to you.

We have identify an issue with the $15 plan which was preventing you to be able to use calls and text included on the plan. We have been able to fix this. Please turn off your phone for one minute and turn it back on. Test it and let me know if it works. 

We apologize for the inconveniences this has caused.

I will wait for your reply to continue assisting you.

Warm regards,

Katherine 

Public Mobile Moderator Team

Try restarting your phone and see if that fixes things.

port my number 20 days ago without any issue.

Just begining of the month , I noticed I cannot Send any text.

This is the case that I can receive a text.