cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot send text For last three days.tried all the solution in this community . need human help plz

Arman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Cannot send text. Need a human help and not Somon

115 REPLIES 115

Arman
I have a $15 plan and "Not Able To Send Text" since May 1st. and I moved out one of my $15 plan from PM.

What plan are you on?  I'm not going to go searching through 13 days worth to find out.  If you have a limited number of text plan, chances are you've run out.

Jie001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have same issue for 6days. no reply from MOD

@Arman wrote:
Could one of the Moderators updates us with the status of the issues and response to private messages and tickets. Thank you

Arman
Could one of the Moderators updates us with the status of the issues and response to private messages and tickets. Thank you

Arman
I have rebooted my phone quite number of time and even this morning But still " I CANNOT SEND TEXT" Talking about patient: today is 13th day without Text Message for me. Ii think sending multi message and from different people make the proceed faster

@Arman, have you tried rebooting your phone?  Moderators will respond to your message if you've sent one.  Sending multiple messages delays the process, so please be patient.

Arman
Where are the moderators to answer the questions and give us update

@hairbag1 wrote:

@Arman wrote:
Thank you, How do I get an answer?

What kind of phone you using ? If dual sim, take sim out of slot and try in other slot. Good luck.

@Arman I see that you jsut chose this as the solution to this thread. Are you saying this solved your problem?

Like I wrote above, it seems that this problem is a PM system problem but is isolated to a subset of the metered text plans ($10 and $15 plans) and so far does not seem to be affecting anyone else. 

I recommend that users read the insights and follow along at the following thread, and share yours regarding problems with texting with PM so that all the insights are gathered in one place (for the benefit of other and possibly for PM to resolve this matter), here:

Problems with Texting on Public Mobile? Read my insights and share yours

There are some new developments as of tonight that I will share there only (in a short while; gathering some notes)... there are too many threads on the same topic, so it makes most sense to keep the discussion contained in one place, for all to benefit.

H_PM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Be careful about $15 plan. It seems you need to be lucky to have the outgoing Text facility in this plan. Some inbuit jinx in $15 plan.

Keep an eye on this thread before you renew. You still have 12 days for renewal.

To keep up with the competition, Public Mobile is changing the plan features too frequently but their system is NOT robust enough to cope up with all these changes and annuncements.

PUBLIC MOBILE - BE SLOW but STEADY. Don't mess up like this.

SomeFriend
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is the new $15 plan with unlimited incoming still has outgoing texts blocked or something?  I'm quite worried about that plan as I'm due to renewal in 12 days and it will change it to the new plan so I get the free incoming.

Any insight from anyone please?

H_PM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the same issue since May 8, 2019 after moving into $15 per 30 day plan.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Dogbert 

Notice the subject line. This guy has had this problem all this time with apparent crickets from the company. There are others that are also having poblems with the $15 plan. One customer says he gets a similar problem with the $10 plan.

For some unknown reason, the company seems reluctant to provide any progress reports on this problem as they did for the dropped calls problem.

Durn tootin' he's stressed. As are others. He's not alone.

And he has already said many days ago that he is using a workaround but for obvious reasons he doesn't want to have to.

It seems that this problem is a PM system problem but is isolated to a subset of the metered text plans ($10 and $15 plans) and so far does not seem to be affecting anyone else. 

I recommend that users read these insights and share yours regarding problems with texting with PM so that all the insights are gathered in one place (for the benefit of other and possibly for PM to resolve this matter), here:

Problems with Texting on Public Mobile? Read my insights and share yours

Arman
I already asked if I can get the money that I top-up for future use and then I leave PM. PM does not give me the answer either.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dogbert 

Notice the subject line. This guy has had this problem all this time with apparent crickets from the company. There are others that are also having poblems with the $15 plan. One customer says he gets a similar problem with the $10 plan.

For some unknown reason, the company seems reluctant to provide any progress reports on this problem as they did for the dropped calls problem.

Durn tootin' he's stressed. As are others. He's not alone.

And he has already said many days ago that he is using a workaround but for obvious reasons he doesn't want to have to.

Dogbert
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Arman wrote:
I have rebooted the Phone and still, I have an issue with sending a text. No one from PM contacted me or replied to my private messages. Yes, It is day 12 with inability to send a text. Please do not call it an interruption.

You seem to be very stressed and fustrated by not being able to send text messages.

Maybe PM isn't the service provider best suited to your needs.

I highly recommend you take your money to one of their upper teir services such as Koodo / Telus Mobility.  Telus has 24/7 live customer service that can assist with such an issue.

Sorry, but we're unable to solve this problem for you.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Arman wrote:
I have rebooted the Phone and still, I have an issue with sending a text. No one from PM contacted me or replied to my private messages. Yes, It is day 12 with inability to send a text. Please do not call it an interruption.

- There is only 2 moderators online at the moment.

- They must be very busy and did not reply to your private message after 12 days.

- I sent a private message on Friday early morning just after midnight.  I am still waiting after 2 days.  

@Arman wrote:

@Arman  If you want to create a new post everyday to let everyone know of your status that is your perrogotive. Most of us are aware of your situation and your multiple replies in the different post. Since this approach is not working maybe you should consider changing your strategy.  Maybe less updates or even consider a temporary plan change to the $25 plan to see if it fixes your problem.

Good Luck!

Arman

@Arman wrote:
Samsung Galaxy S7. This is not phone related. I tried with other unlocked phone and it is the same.

Agreed, this is NOT phone related. I have multiple phones, all are affected. It definitely is a PM issue but it does see to be limited to a subset of accounts. This is definitely a system issue, though limited in scope.

Arman
Samsung Galaxy S7. This is not phone related. I tried with other unlocked phone and it is the same.

@Arman wrote:

What kind of phone you using ? If dual sim, take sim out of slot and try in other slot. Good luck.

Arman
Are they going to have the same issue with $10 and $15 plan? Call Drops and Inability to send TEXT messages?

Arman

Arman, I have merged multiple threads and messages (some being in threads unrelated to the same topic).  I realize that you're trying to get some answers and get things fixed.

Arman
I have filed a complaint against PM with CCTS. regarding the inability to send a text. I recommend you all that have an issue do the same. (follow some easy steps) This would be a lesson learn for Public Mobile and all other providers; that they cannot treat their customer unfairly and keep them in Dark. in modern society having no text, call drop and other issues for a long time (In my case 11 days) is a safety issue. It would be a financial loss and so on. Have a good day, Enjoy your phone and appreciate you can send text message.

Arman
Fully understand and appreciate your comments

Filing a CCTS is a bit of an art.  You can't just complain to them as if they are a strong shoulder to cry on.  You need to relate your case to how the wireless code is violated.  Documentation is key.  Frivolous claims are rejected.  Good luck.

@Arman wrote:
It is the 11th day that I cannot send text and no feedback From PM. Restarted my Phone 3 Times so far. Followed all the recommendations in this community Can someone from Public Mobile Explain the issue?

While you wait for moderator assisstance...what plan do you currently have (as already asked by @hycm53 ) ? What is renewal date.

Could it be that you've exhausted your text limit ?

Have you recently changed plans ?

Arman
Can someone from PM call me and explain the issue of inability to send text
Need Help? Let's chat.