cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot send text For last three days.tried all the solution in this community . need human help plz

Arman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Cannot send text. Need a human help and not Somon

115 REPLIES 115

Arman
Sorry I meant CCTS

Arman
I was able to send text in the past. This issue started on May First. I already contacted and opened a case with PM. Moderators are not helpful.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Arman wrote:
I have filed a complaint against PM with CRTC. regarding the inability to send a text. I recommend you all that have an issue do the same. (follow some easy steps) This would be a lesson learn for Public Mobile and all other providers; that they cannot treat their customer unfairly and keep them in Dark. in modern society having no text, call drop and other issues for a long time (In my case 11 days) is a safety issue. It would be a financial loss and so on. Have a good, Enjoy your phone and appreciate you can send text message.

You should file the complaint at CCTS - Not CRTC.

@Arman wrote:
It is the 11th day that I cannot send text and no feedback From PM. Restarted my Phone 3 Times so far. Followed all the recommendations in this community Can someone from Public Mobile Explain the issue?

What plan are you at? Can you sent text before? Did you contact moderator team for your issue? Here's the link to contact moderator team:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Arman
I have filed a complaint against PM with CRTC. regarding the inability to send a text. I recommend you all that have an issue do the same. (follow some easy steps) This would be a lesson learn for Public Mobile and all other providers; that they cannot treat their customer unfairly and keep them in Dark. in modern society having no text, call drop and other issues for a long time (In my case 11 days) is a safety issue. It would be a financial loss and so on. Have a good, Enjoy your phone and appreciate you can send text message.

Arman
It is the 11th day that I cannot send text and no feedback From PM. Restarted my Phone 3 Times so far. Followed all the recommendations in this community Can someone from Public Mobile Explain the issue?

Arman
Inability to send a text is not limited to $15 Plan

@Karnbot13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Karnbot13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Psygineer 

Please review Arman's profile. He has several threads of this ridiculous on-going problem. And he's not alone. This newer $15 plan has been a real hassle for quite a number of people. I just renewed the older version last night and it works fine.

You're making me think I should cancel the order to the new $15 plan that I have coming. Not currently going over the minutes but it's not worth the hassle of unlimited incoming minutes if I'm going to have it "fixed" every month

Well...I'm not sure it's system-wide as we aren't getting a constant flood of people with the problem like some other problems have.

It's a very attractive plan now with that unlimited incoming. But this outgoing texting needs to be fixed. Maybe because there are workarounds that there's no urgency.

I don't know what you mean by "fixed every month".

@pm-smayer97 would be more familiar with the issues I'm speaking of

This texting problem is not limited to the $15 plan. Please read these insights and share yours regarding problems with texting with PM, here:

Problems with Texting on Public Mobile? Read my insights and share yours

If you appreciate the thread, be sure to click the Bravo button at the bottom of the post once you are at the link above.

Cheers

Karnbot13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Anonymous wrote:

@Karnbot13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Psygineer 

Please review Arman's profile. He has several threads of this ridiculous on-going problem. And he's not alone. This newer $15 plan has been a real hassle for quite a number of people. I just renewed the older version last night and it works fine.

You're making me think I should cancel the order to the new $15 plan that I have coming. Not currently going over the minutes but it's not worth the hassle of unlimited incoming minutes if I'm going to have it "fixed" every month

Well...I'm not sure it's system-wide as we aren't getting a constant flood of people with the problem like some other problems have.

It's a very attractive plan now with that unlimited incoming. But this outgoing texting needs to be fixed. Maybe because there are workarounds that there's no urgency.

@pm-smayer97 would be more familiar with the issues I'm speaking of

Arman
recommend you to wait till we get some resolution for this issue. I cannot send any text for the last 10 days. ( it is a hassle)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Karnbot13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Psygineer 

Karnbot13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Anonymous wrote:

@Psygineer 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Psygineer 

Arman
My phone is from Telus and worked on Telus and Koodo for years without any issue. other providers have the same services with more number of support. Good service does not cost them too much. I have to mention PM shares the customer service with Telus and Koodo and PM does not have their own expertise. Moderators are not technical and they only re-route tickets to Telus with limited knowledge of the system.

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Arman wrote:
The phone is a Samsung S7 and based on the Website it is compatible. The plan is unlimited text. Three tickets for three different issues and no one responded. How do I show my frustration?

Showing it here in the forums is actually a pretty decent way because it makes a fairly public record of it. That way other potential clients may see it and have extra stuff to think about when selecting where to go for their service. I'm guessing the usual 48 hour response time is being even more delayed by everyone sending in tickets for the dropped calls issue (despite the issue already being known) which makes it harder for them to find tickets such as yours. In all honesty, they need more moderators/support staff. Hiring on more likely would increase the cost of the service though to cover the additional expense which would lose even more of their ability to compete (they are already being beat by other services right now). The S7 should be compatible unless it is a customized version from some specific service provider that may not have all the frequencies for Telus/Bell active, but that seems unlikely unless you imported it from overseas.

Arman
The phone is a Samsung S7 and based on the Website it is compatible. The plan is unlimited text. Three tickets for three different issues and no one responded. How do I show my frustration?

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Arman wrote:
Hi Moderator, Can you address this issue. I have 3 tickets and waiting for a week

One ticket is sufficient per issue. Adding more tickets causes delays in processing and may cause solutions for the first ticket to get undone in the attempt to fix it for the second ticket if the mod working on it doesn't notice the previous one had been addressed. Are you sure your phone is compatible and your plan has texting (and you have units left if it is a limited plan)? If so, have you tried the reporting your phone lost/stolen trick to refresh your account? Where you report the phone stolen in "My Account" waiting 5 or so minutes, then reporting it found. Rebooting the phone after that often fixes provisioning issues.

I know that for me, some people can't get my texts, never did find the root cause for that, but its possible the person you are trying to text is experiencing that issue. Texting for me works for 99% of the people I have tried.

Arman
Hi Moderator, Can you address this issue. I have 3 tickets and waiting for a week

rh66

just wait longer

Arman

yes, I am using someother option but it prefer the native text app. instaed of others

Anonymous
Not applicable

What's interesting though is that there isn't the furor over this problem as there was with that dropped calls thread.

Have you been using other optional texting methods?

Arman

Well documented and not well addressed . I like to see if you can live without text for 8 days

@Arman wrote:

I did try everything in this community and My phone is compatible

I am waiting for support group and moderator - responses are very slow

8 days 

@Arman  An 8 day wait time is not acceptable. You should send them another message until they respond.

@Alex888 wrote:
@ArmanIf you've tried all previous suggestions and it's still not working you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Check your phone on http://willmyphonework.net/ and make sure it's compatible with Public Mobile.

@Alex888  The problem is well documented with the new $15.00 plan not allowing customer to text. Don't think there is anything @Arman  can do to fix this. PM has to provide the solution/fix.

Arman

I did try everything in this community and My phone is compatible

I am waiting for support group and moderator - responses are very slow

8 days 

@Arman If you've tried all previous suggestions and it's still not working you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Check your phone on http://willmyphonework.net/ and make sure it's compatible with Public Mobile.

Arman

Can I get refund?

Arman

I believe APS setting is only for data and not for text

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Arman wrote:

SMCS mumber is 16475800172 however it is grayed out and I cannot change it

That's the right number so we got that out of the way.

So yeah...that's about all I know to try so all you can do is wait. I know...6 days...alas. You're not alone by the way. Two others are currently posting about the same problem with the same delays.

Arman

SMCS mumber is 16475800172 however it is grayed out and I cannot change it

Need Help? Let's chat.