cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot send text For last three days.tried all the solution in this community . need human help plz

Arman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Cannot send text. Need a human help and not Somon

115 REPLIES 115

@Anonymous wrote:

@Dunkman, @ashok 

This user has been dropping posts all over the place. He already has a thread going.

@Arman, some of these message have been merged into your original thread about this issue, simply for organizational purposes.  At the same time, I realize that you're just trying to get some answers.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dunkman, @ashok 

This user has been dropping posts all over the place. He already has a thread going.

ashok
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes there is a service issue being investigated by moderators

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Important-Service-Update/m-p/363962

1) Meanwhile try swtching your phone off and back on

2) In case you have a iphone check if the message settings on your phone is set to send sms when imessage is not available

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Arman wrote:

As you asked I restart  the phene but I still have the same issue, Cannot send a text

@Arman 

You've been posting all over the place.

Did you send a private message to the moderator team as previously suggested?

Did you try the lost/stolen idea as previously suggested?

@Arman 

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  Can you provide more information?

Which plan do you have?

Which phone?

Did you text work before in the past?

Does you talk and data work?

When is your renewal date?

In your self service account, account status active or suspended?  

Have you tried re-booting/re-starting your phoen?

More information the better....

Arman

Is there any issue thatch cannot sent text.

Please help. This is a serious issue.

Arman

I have the same issue. I tryed alll the suggestion in this Community and niether of them work.

it is Public mobile issue. 

Poor Services.

JHC

A lot of public mobile customers are having this issue. It isn't your settings or the phone - it is the public mobile network. I have 2 phone numbers with public mobile, and both are experiencing this issue, or variants of it. One phone number will receive texts but not send them. The other has no service whatsoever.

The moderators have acknowledged the issue and are 'working on in'. Although they appear to think the issue is limited to new $15 plans, and one of mine is a $30 (and yours is a $45).

It would be worth sending a PM to a moderator to tell them you also have this problem. Ive been having problems since late April and it's driving me crazy.

Arman

stilll the same iste

xchoo

@Arman wrote:

what is fongo.com.

How fingo helps me with the issue that I have?

Fongo is an app that you install on your phone that allows you to send texts or make calls using data or WiFi (instead of your minutes). It's a quick fix solution if you urgently need to send a text while you are getting this issue sorted out.

Fongo is a free app to make call & text using WiFi.

Arman

what is fongo.com.

How fingo helps me with the issue that I have?

xchoo

@Arman wrote:

As you asked I restart  the phene but I still have the same issue, Cannot send a text

What sort of message do you get when you try to send a text? Do you get something from *611 telling you that you dont have the text included in your plan?

Arman

xchoo

@Arman Have you tried sending a message to the Moderator Team? <- Click the link to send a message to them. Smiley Happy

Arman

port my number 20 days ago without any issue.

Just begining of the month , I noticed I cannot Send any text.

This is the case that I can receive a text.

xchoo

I'm not sure if your issue is the same issue that has been affecting the $15/mth plans. I just got a reply from the Moderator team:

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out to us, I apologize for the long delay to get back to you.

We have identify an issue with the $15 plan which was preventing you to be able to use calls and text included on the plan. We have been able to fix this. Please turn off your phone for one minute and turn it back on. Test it and let me know if it works. 

We apologize for the inconveniences this has caused.

I will wait for your reply to continue assisting you.

Warm regards,

Katherine 

Public Mobile Moderator Team

Try restarting your phone and see if that fixes things.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Arman, while you wait for the moderator team to fix your texting problem, you could try texting via email for now.

https://smartcanucks.ca/how-to-send-free-text-messages-to-rogers-fido-telus-bell-virgin-cell-phones-...

@Arman  a écrit :

I have unlimited text plan.

Is there any way to call a human to get the issue fix. It is a safety concern and I have to send text very soon

No...no more call center here.Smiley Frustrated But you can use fongo.com...waiting for a reply..

Arman

I have unlimited text plan.

Is there any way to call a human to get the issue fix. It is a safety concern and I have to send text very soon

@Arman  a écrit :

My plan is unlimited text and have not used any of my 100 minutes call so far 

Ok so write a message to the moderator for more help..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and give them details of your problem. Waiting time is usually few hours to 2 days.

Did you try the little PHONE LOST/STOLEN trick?

Arman

My plan is unlimited text and have not used any of my 100 minutes call so far 

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Arman wrote:

Is your plan $10 for 50 outgoing texts? If so you may used up. You could change plan immediately but be noticed the previously fund you paid won't get refund and you have have enough funds to cover new plan. Or you can chose new plan on next renew date.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Arman  a écrit :

SIMON is not always helpful...Smiley Frustrated can you tell us more about your problem ...new activation? Port a number?

Need Help? Let's chat.