cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot order a sim card as it is indicated on the site. Why..?

nellhaiti
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone,

Glad to meet the community.

My concern is:  I cannot order a sim card for my wife's cell phone while it is compatible with the system. If you have experienced the same problem and have an answer i will be happy to know.

Have a great day!

4 REPLIES 4

hunnybunny
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

hi @nellhaiti

everyone above is correct and please let us know what exactly the problem you are experiencing. You cannot just order a sim and expect it in a couple days unfortantly. It can take a few weeks to a couple months to recieve an email that you have been accepted and a link for your info to recieve the sim.

hope everyones response has helped and please let us know if we can help further.

Charanth182
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @nellhaiti welome to PM

What leads you to beleive you can't order the card? It should be as simple as clicking on the link @Cyber and@zakhan78 provided but if you are getting some sort of email response or error message please let us know more details.

zakhan78
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just enter your email in below link, Once PM will hae a spot avaiblable, they will send you invite then you will be able to order the sim.

http://publicmobile.ca/#/en/on/beta

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@nellhaiti,

Please note that Public Mobile is currently in BETA. They are temporarily accepting new customers only by invitation.

New customers must join the BETA phase at http://publicmobile.ca/en/on/beta

You will be contacted by email within a few weeks. Once you receive your invitation code, you will be able to subscribe on Public Mobile and order a free of charge SIM card.

For now, there is no faster way to subscribe on Public Mobile. They are in BETA to make sure everything works perfectly before the official launch.

Need Help? Let's chat.