cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Cannot make or receive calls, getting "talk not included in your plan" message even th

I'm sorry to hear you are somewhere stuck in the queue. Hang in there...you might need something stronger to wait this out. I make a mean martini.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Cannot make or receive calls, getting "talk not included in your plan" message even th

Ive tried everything 

Rebooting phone

Try sim in a different phone

Factory resetting phone

Trying the lost and found trick

Manually selecting network

Nothing seem to work :-/

Tags (1)
Mayor / Maire

@Ashley123 wrote:

Ive tried everything 

Rebooting phone

Factory resetting phone

You sure seem to have done it all!

How about manually adding one or two dollars to your account and rebooting?

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dabr wrote:

@Ashley123 wrote:

Ive tried everything 

Rebooting phone

Factory resetting phone

You sure seem to have done it all!

How about manually adding one or two dollars to your account and rebooting?

Think that's out of the question according to her post yesterday.

Screenshot_20190909_220714.jpg

Mayor / Maire

@Jb456  Thanks,  I was thinking the name was familiar, yep I think I remember asking that question yesterday (along with other users) and the reply. 

Thanks for the tip geopublic

@geopublic wrote:

@walleyec2004 wrote:

A quick follow up...

Since I wasn't able to make or recieve callls when I tried the PM sim card in my phone I went out and bought a replacement card. I got home and registered the new card, installed it in my sister in laws phone and AGAIN cant make or recieve calls. I tried the new card in my phone and had the same issue. My sim card (Koodo) works in both phones so I know its not a hardware issue.

Over $50 spent so far and not a single call completed yet. Very frustrating and disappointing. Starting to regret going with this company. Tried to do a good deed for my sister in law who has limited funds and this happens.

Any possibility that my account isn't registered correctly? Don't know where else to look.

@walleyec2004  From what you describe it sounds like your account has not been provisioned properly. No point in wasting funds by replacing sim cards. Hopefully you opened up a ticket with the Moderator Team. They should be able to reset your account from their end and fix the problem. You should also ask them to change your renewal date to reflect the loss of service as a result of your account not being provisioned preoperly.

If you haven't submited a ticket:

psf.JPGSubmit a Ticket

I submitted a ticket last saturday with no response so far and submitted another today. It seems i'm in a black hole with PM services. lol

Success!

"Hi walleyec2004,    Thanks for reaching out to us.    I have been able to take a look into your account, it seems there was a delay in connecting the plan to the network requirements.    Don't worry! I have re-provisioned the plan.    Please power your cell phone off for around 30 seconds and back on. Test the service and let me know how it goes.   Best regards,  Carlos. "

\this did the trick. Hope it helps with everyone else having the same issue.

Oracle

@walleyec2004  Pleased you finally have a resolution. Very poor response of 3 days, but it seems to be a new norm even with a service disruption. Robot Frustrated

You may find a useful, albeit belated, strategy here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/BE-PREPARED/m-p/112014#M20827 

I've not needed any backup plan in 4 years but remain prepared. Robot wink

Don't forget to hand out your referral code to anyone willing to run the gauntlet to activate on PM. Rewards are the best thing at PM.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I would also ask for a $10 credit to your account since you went and bought another sim card as you were trying to troubleshoot the problem.