cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Cannot make or receive calls, getting "talk not included in your plan" message even th

@walleyec2004I would suggest you swap the SIM card with another known working phone to narrow down whether it is a Public Mobile issue or an equipment issue... it can be either way with things you had described so far.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Cannot make or receive calls, getting "talk not included in your plan" message even th

I just swapped the sim card into my phone and experienced the same issue.  No incoming or outgoing calls.

Is it possible that the issue is with the sim card and if so is there a charge to replace it?

A quick follow up...

Since I wasn't able to make or recieve callls when I tried the PM sim card in my phone I went out and bought a replacement card. I got home and registered the new card, installed it in my sister in laws phone and AGAIN cant make or recieve calls. I tried the new card in my phone and had the same issue. My sim card (Koodo) works in both phones so I know its not a hardware issue.

Over $50 spent so far and not a single call completed yet. Very frustrating and disappointing. Starting to regret going with this company. Tried to do a good deed for my sister in law who has limited funds and this happens.

Any possibility that my account isn't registered correctly? Don't know where else to look.

Mayor / Maire

@walleyec2004 wrote:

A quick follow up...

Since I wasn't able to make or recieve callls when I tried the PM sim card in my phone I went out and bought a replacement card. I got home and registered the new card, installed it in my sister in laws phone and AGAIN cant make or recieve calls. I tried the new card in my phone and had the same issue. My sim card (Koodo) works in both phones so I know its not a hardware issue.

Over $50 spent so far and not a single call completed yet. Very frustrating and disappointing. Starting to regret going with this company. Tried to do a good deed for my sister in law who has limited funds and this happens.

Any possibility that my account isn't registered correctly? Don't know where else to look.

@walleyec2004  From what you describe it sounds like your account has not been provisioned properly. No point in wasting funds by replacing sim cards. Hopefully you opened up a ticket with the Moderator Team. They should be able to reset your account from their end and fix the problem. You should also ask them to change your renewal date to reflect the loss of service as a result of your account not being provisioned preoperly.

If you haven't submited a ticket:

psf.JPGSubmit a Ticket

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I can only imagine this is completely frustrating for you. . Going back through your posts...have you submitted a ticket to the moderators? If so.....despite all the extra service issues this weekend and going by my own experience they should get in contact soon. I waited about 24 hours for a response. But you should send them an update regarding the other methods you've employed to try and resolve your problem along with detailing the purchase of a new SIM card. Most important is resolving the service issue but being prepared to ask for an additional credit to the account so you can get both resolved at the same time. Make sure you include the original tickets reference number in your follow up messages. Try and keep the faith.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the similar issue in the past two days and send private message to the Moderator. I got message back after 24 hours and the moderator refresh my plan from his/her back system side. Everything is working now. I suggest you contact with the moderator.

I am having the same issue activated phone on sept 6 and hasnt been working still at first it said i didnt have a long distance add on now it says i dont have talk or text and i paid for 2 months and have the 15.00 talk and text plan this is very frustrating as i bought for my daughter to keep in contact while at school im extremely disappointed with this company as ive messaged for help since Friday with no response 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Ashley123 wrote:

I am having the same issue activated phone on sept 6 and hasnt been working still at first it said i didnt have a long distance add on now it says i dont have talk or text and i paid for 2 months and have the 15.00 talk and text plan this is very frustrating as i bought for my daughter to keep in contact while at school im extremely disappointed with this company as ive messaged for help since Friday with no response 

Did you submit a ticket via Simon or just a private message to the moderators? You should resubmit via the system you did not use.

I did both probably 6 messages in total sent

Mayor / Maire

@Ashley123 wrote:

I did both probably 6 messages in total sent

@Ashley123   I'm assuming you've already tried all the workarounds?

I agree not getting a timely response from the moderators is quite frustrating especially if you're without service.