cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canit find my phone,,, so how to do next? will you guys send me a new sim card with the same number?

hxsports
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Maybe lost today....canit find it , along with my sim card inside the phone, so will you guys send me a  new sim card with the same number? 

4 REPLIES 4

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Try calling your phone and locating your device with google play if that doesn't work assuming you have data enabled.

https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager?hl=en&u=0

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@xCameron94x

Correct 🙂 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

you'll need to buy a new SIM card, and then update your account information. You should also say that your phone is lost/stolen in your self-serve

@Shazia_K is this correct?

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Hi @hxsports,

The steps are simple 🙂

1) Go in your selfserve and report your phone lost/stolen (under the "Plan and Add-on" tab)

2) Order a new SIM

3) Reactivate your service in the selfserve when you receive your new SIM and enter the new SIM number (under the "Plan and Add-on" tab).

Obviously, you'll need a new unlocked phone that works with Public Mobile. Don't worry, you'll be able to keep your number (as long as your account doesn't stay inactive for more than 90 days).

If you find your phone in the meantime, save the SIM to activate a friend and earn the referral reward, or keep it somewhere for the next time you lose your phone. Unactivated SIMs don't expire.

Need Help? Let's chat.