cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling 90day Service

pouliotg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I've paid until Dec 10th with the 90 day plan. If I  cancel this service this week. Will I be credit back to my credit card?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

@will13am wrote:

@krazykiwi wrote:

@pouliotg wrote:

Hello,

I've paid until Dec 10th with the 90 day plan. If I  cancel this service this week. Will I be credit back to my credit card?

Thanks

This is a prepaid service and like all prepaid you do not normally get a refund. You can always ask but it is doubtful.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

Please don't encourage customers to waste time and clog the moderator team private message box with this type of request.  They will be denied per terms of service. 

I have to agree, sending this type of request when we know what a prepaid service means to the moderators is why we are probably still at a 48 hour response time. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@krazykiwi wrote:

@pouliotg wrote:

Hello,

Thanks

This is a prepaid service and like all prepaid you do not normally get a refund. You can always ask but it is doubtful.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

Please don't encourage customers to waste time and clog the moderator team private message box with this type of request.  They will be denied per terms of service. 

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@pouliotg Also do not attempt cancel this account. You are better off waiting until your 90 days are up because when you port your number to another carrier than the account will be cancelled and at which point you will loose all remaing service and credit with PM.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pouliotg wrote:

Hello,

Thanks

No.

Perhaps if you're going somewhere else for service then as an enticement they might give some kind of credit that would in effect cover your loss here.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@pouliotg wrote:

Hello,

Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.