cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel my account

Smart_chick
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can I port my # out when my plan isn’t active ? It was done yesterday and I don’t wanna be with public mobile no more. Can someone help me out please 

18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lionize350 wrote:

please cancel my acct and services immediately.

If you can log in to your account then you could remove your credit card if set up. Then the paid term will expire (if it hasn't already). Then 90 days later the account will completely deactivate.

Or you can send a message to the @Moderator_Team < Click this.

Lionize350
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

please cancel my acct and services immediately.

Mugsy

Mugsy

Thanks. Let's see if I can figure out how. I'm not having much luck with PM so far

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @Mugsy, just a friendly note that this forum is open to anyone.  You should remove your private information (phone number, account name) from your post.

Mugsy

I have sent several messages  and still no resolution. Please see my latest note sent today. Btw problem phone is Polaroid manufactured by Southern Telecom model A600. Bought from Walmart Feb2018

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello @Mugsy

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the inconvenience you might have experienced with your services. We will glad to assist you with this matter. Can you please send us a private message and we shall get back to you as soon as possible. Please kindly note that the response timeframe is 48 hours. 

Thank you for your understanding! 

Mugsy

Expect the moderator response around  the 12th of never. And remember, even if your own data plan is not working, you can't expect a response if you sign in using your friend's account. They just ghost you unless you sign in on your own account, jump through the hoops to create a "community user and password " and give them the correct email associated with the account; (even if you give them the correct account # and pin for your problem phone)  Kinda like they don't want to be too helpful

Smart_chick

They got back to me thanks 

@Smart_chick

Typical waits have been 48--72 hours for moderator response due to high demand.  So, probably not today....  likely tomorrow.... 

Smart_chick

Hope they message me back by today so I can port out today 

Smart_chick

I’ve already sent them a message and they still haven’t gotten back to me yet 

@Anonymous wrote:

@Smart_chick wrote:

Can I port my # out when my plan isn’t active ? It was done yesterday and I don’t wanna be with public mobile no more. Can someone help me out please 

No. Switch to the $10 plan and then port. That way you're only out the $10.

Only a moderator can switch a plan on a suspended line and right now estimated response time is still at around 48 hours.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Smart_chick, to switch plans in a suspended account, you need to seek moderator team assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can use your credit card or Visa debit card online in selfserve.

You could also try recharge.com

Smart_chick

Where can I get a 10 dollar card from ? Walmart said they don’t sell the 10 dollar ones 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Smart_chick wrote:

No. Switch to the $10 plan and then port. That way you're only out the $10.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Your account/number with Public Mobile must be active if you want to port out to another provider.  If your plan just expired, I would suggest that you contact the Moderator Team and switch to the $10/30day plan, and then porting out.

Need Help? Let's chat.