cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Plan because I get a company phone and plan

amywenyan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

How do I cancel the plan? I get a company phone and plan, don't need my own plan now. Anyone know how do I cancel the plan?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@amywenyan wrote:

Hi,

How do I cancel the plan? I get a company phone and plan, don't need my own plan now. Anyone know how do I cancel the plan?

Thanks

Because this is a prepaid service all that is required is to stop paying. There is no need to cancel anything. As long as you do not have Auto-Pay enabled and do not manually make a payment for 90 days it will be removed, the account is PERMANENTLY DEACTIVATED, Deleted, SIM DEAD, ALL Add-Ons, Positive Balances, PM # Forfeited.

If You have pioneer GF Plan, Once Deactivated, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RETURN TO THIS EVER AGAIN.

If you wish to keep your PM phone number you MUST keep your PM account active until you have had the new company port your phone number over.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amywenyan:

Further to the above...there is a line in the T&C about canceling service. But the fact that there are no refunds...why bother. Yeah...as above...just let it run out the clock and walk away. It's spent money anyway. You do however lose the phone number after 90 days if that matters.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@amywenyan wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

If you have autopay turned on you simply turn it off, remove your credit card from file and let the plan expire.  That is how you cancel you just don't renew.  There is no cancellation or refund for unused portion of your term with a prepaid service.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.