cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you have more then one phone, set up with public mobile threw one bank?

Chels22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

15 REPLIES 15

Now you're making my day,. Thank you I really needed a giggle at this very moment.

@darlicious wrote:

Ah you know i have a pretty good arm.

Not just an arm, eh?

o-MUSCLE-GUY-facebook.jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

A little levity can brighten anyone's day. Not ShawnC13's apparently but I 'll take yours. A smile can be the best reward. Cheers!

zero_gravity
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@darlicious wrote:

That response made my day. Thank you.

nicofellow

just not on the same sim card but you can pay for a family member under one account 

zero_gravity
How far did you manage to throw the bank?

Yes a heads up to your credit card company if you have several accounts coming out at the same time. Basically you just need another email address or a ghost account thru gmail...ive heard about this I just don't know how to do it. By all means set up a second account...take advantage of the flash sale time is running out. Remember it's stackable with other promotions. For example: if you choose a $40 +up plan you will get the one month credit, activate online put RBCREWARDS in the promo code box and save $10 off your plan for the next 6 months just make sure you set it up on Auto pay ($2reward) and use a credit card (any card it worked for me) and of course put your own referral code in to save another $10 and give your first account a $1 monthly reward. Now I'm not sure whether they credit you $30 or $40 for the first month credit using the rbc promo but you will have a minimum savings of $30+$10+$10+$2=$52 on your account and the extra $1 reward. Plus you may be able to get a $10 credit back on the purchase of your SIM card due to French language error on the promo page by pm....keep an eye out in the community in the future to see how they address it...just save your receipt. Good luck and if you have problems with your activation come ask for help. Now get going only 7 hours left to save!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@YVR wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

Sure you can. You just need a separate account for each phone but you can pay with one credit card.

PS..avoid having multiple account payments coming out of one credit card at the same time.

What happens if you have multiple account payments coming out of a single credit card?  People do activate several lines with different emails at once and often have only a credit card they would use for autopay

It might be worth staggering the dates I guess, or best to phone up the credit card company and letting them know about the multiple re-occuring charges from the same vendor is authorised by you.

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hairbag1 wrote:

Sure you can. You just need a separate account for each phone but you can pay with one credit card.

PS..avoid having multiple account payments coming out of one credit card at the same time.

What happens if you have multiple account payments coming out of a single credit card?  People do activate several lines with different emails at once and often have only a credit card they would use for autopay

Lar

Short answer... YES, just different email addresses

bridonca

I have two Public Mobile accounts, on separate email addresses, both using the same credit card.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Chels22 hi you can have more then one account but service is paid either with a voucher or credit card or visa debit not directly through bank account 

hobbit12

Hello,

I assume you mean can you have multiple phones with public mobile service and pay with the same credit card? I wouldn't see why not, you can use your credit card for any number of phone plans and it shouldn't make a difference.

Need Help? Let's chat.