cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we port PM cell numbers between PM accounts, simultaneously?

fonzy35
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Can we port the cell number from my first PM account to my second PM account and port the cell number from my second PM account to my first account,  simultaneously?

5 REPLIES 5

fonzy35

Thanks again for all the help..

It's working now

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@MoreYummy wrote:

Is that officially no such thing in PM?  

It is pretty much like change name of the account if you think differently.  It is quite common in wireless world.

Yes, it's officially a PM rule. They don't let you port PM to PM. The only thing you could do is port from PM to another carrier and then back to PM, but you lose whatever original legacy account you had before (old packages, loyalty, referrals, etc.). 

Is that officially no such thing in PM?  

It is pretty much like change name of the account if you think differently.  It is quite common in wireless world.

angeliquem

@fonzy35 wrote:

Can we port the cell number from my first PM account to my second PM account and port the cell number from my second PM account to my first account,  simultaneously?

I think the moment you port a number, it cancels the account of the number you ported from. You cannot do a switcheroo.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@fonzy35 wrote:

No there is no moving numbers between accounts. Not even one at a time

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.