cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Can't send txt messages

Thanks, not interested in apps at this time....I think I'm quite sure it's a public mobile issue...I tried many things to try let it work with no luck and as I said in a previous msg, it worked fine in my previous phone...now that I switched phones, something happened cos if I put the sim in my previous phone, it no longer works on it as well...so shall see what PM has to say.

Why does it take PM very long to respond...I sent a msg since Friday.....Are they all away for the long weekend?

@rustynailzfrank wrote:

Why does it take PM very long to respond...I sent a msg since Friday.....Are they all away for the long weekend?

Moderators do work on weekeneds and even on holidays.  If you haven't heard from them, they haven't gotten around to you yet, but hopefully, they will soon.

Finally, PM fixed my issue...it had nothing to do on my end, they had to fix on their end. I hope I will be able to receive a some credit for the few days I wasn't able to send txt msgs.

Oracle

@DanielleMarie @rustynailzfrank Glad the moderators were able to sort out the problem. Just an fyi for futire reference: iPhone APN cannot be manually modified.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.