cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't private message the Mods...reached limit??

Mystery
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @CS_Agent

I'm trying to reply to the message I was sent from Saray, but I got the following message:

Fotor_151906488621962.jpg

I haven't sent a message since 2017. Can you check again? Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

PJC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It's a common bug on the community boards, typically just have to log out and back in to get rid of that error message.

I've seen a lot of red boxes on the forum lately.

Mostly page script trying to ping or update itself (autosaving posts, notification alerts, etc).

Always during periods of peak use, lots of people logged on, lots of new posts, lots of new notifications, lots of messages.  Public Mobile might be the phone company without a phone number ... but I'll bet their next internet bill (to ASN852, aka Telus, lol) is gonna be a real whopper, their system is clearly being pushed to a scale at (and beyond) normal operating thresholds.

Visitors to the front end of the site might see "one" seamless site transitioning from page to page, but under the hood there's multiple servers passing and syncing information along, the simple act of clicking posting a comment in a discussion probably involves about a dozen servers.

Maybe Mod mailbox is full

There was a big kerfuffle the past weekend

Cat Wink

Mystery
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks, @Luddite. I checked the Sent folder but it didn't go through, but I  let my current login session expire, and when I logged in again, it worked.

Thanks!!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@makkahn28 the forum is a seperate system developed by a 3rd party company and used by many other companies.

Another Glitch in the Glovebox, and yet Public is falling aprt on THIS Increase issue that has caused a Meltdown

Also, logout and then back in. Look in your Sent file in case it was delivered anyway.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@Mysterywrote:

Hi @CS_Agent

I'm trying to reply to the message I was sent from Saray, but I got the following message:

Fotor_151906488621962.jpg

I haven't sent a message since 2017. Can you check again? Thanks.

Wait a couple of minutes and clear your browser cache.

Need Help? Let's chat.