cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't port number over to Koodo

ndrwzheng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey @CS_Agent,

I tried porting my number over to Koodo. Unfortunately, I tried using their self-serve portal to port my number over, and it didn't work. I then called into their call centre, and the call centre staff said that PM is not letting Koodo take the number away.

The Koodo rep said that I might have to recharge my account (there's currently no money in my account, and my plan has already expired about 4 days ago. However, my account is still active). Is this the case? If so, are you able to put a few dollars into my account so that the number can be transferred away?

My PM phone number is XXX-XXX-XXXX

5 REPLIES 5

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

please report back on your result!

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You need to activated your account, even only talk $20 for 30 day,time is running out soon,tomorrow deadline 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I suggest private messaging the moderator team and asking if they can just reset the account to active status to support a migration.  It would be cruel and unusual punishment to require a payment to support.  If it came down to that, then sign up for a basic 30 day text plan and port.  All this will have to be done through the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

JDT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Your account must be active in order to port your number over.  Since your account expired, you need to make a payment to reactivate it to being to port.  The best thing to do is to change your plan to the cheapest plan possible when reactivating, since you won't actually get any use out of the money you will have to pay.

Send a private message to the Moderator Team asking them to change your plan, as you won't be able to yourself.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

That's exactly the problem.  Please edit your post to remove your phone number.

Need Help? Let's chat.