cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make or receive calls

drodro123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Recently I have changed my plan and after that, I can't receive or make calls.

I just knew about this situation 15 days after I had set up auto payment for my plan and realized that I don't have money in my account. Obs.: Now, I have money on my phone account.

Information:

- I was supposed to pay all day 5th, however, I set up my autopayment account on the expiration date.

- Instead of charging me on that day, the system set up for the next month given me one month without payment, that was the reason for my account doesn't have any balance.

- I made a payment after realize that I hadn't any money in my account, but I still can't call or receive a call.

- I already remove the chip and put back / I turn off and on.

Can anyone help me?

2 REPLIES 2

@Anonymous wrote:

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

@drodro123

This fix is very successful in sorting this type of issue.

Please let us know if it works for you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Need Help? Let's chat.