cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login, can't reset password - please help

lhuck
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On login I get the "Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again"

On the email verification for reset password I get "Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again"

I am confused to how I could contact the community moderators as I cannot login. Would love to get onto Public Mobile as soon as possible, thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @cassuusitalo,

thanks for getting in touch with us! 

Just an FYI we've received your private message and someone will get back to you shortly.

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@cassuusitalo

You will need to set a new self service account.  You will need the email address that the Walmart associate inputed while registering your account.  The Walmart assoicate should have printed off a hardcopy of the registration form for you.  

The problem is that you need an active phone to receive the text for confirmation of your account.  If your phone is not working, you will not be able to receive the text.  

You might need to contact moderator, but expect 3-4 day wait though.....

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

cassuusitalo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I went and had my account set up and the associate at Walmart set it up for me. I never made an online account and now I had to replace my SIM card. How can I put my SIM card on my account when it keeps telling me my email is invalid when I try and login in?

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

See this post for contacting the moderators:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Your log in for the Public Mobile community is actually separate from your Public Mobile phone account, so you can create a community log in and use it to contact the moderators.

Need Help? Let's chat.