Randyryan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot log into my account it keeps on locking me out I 

tried everything even to rest passwords still won’t let me in 

and I’m getting frustrated with this 

service that it is not good at all 

in helping me ...

7 REPLIES 7

@chandi2454  have you tried the forgot password link??

Here it is.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If you're still not able to get into your account you will need assistance from moderators. Two ways to reach them.

1-

Simon.JPG

 2- via private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

chandi2454

hi i cannot login to my account

brent_liza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Randyryan did you try clearing your cookie and browsing history? 

If this doesn't work then you will need to contact a moderator with your phone number and pin. They can help you as soon as possible.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hope this works for you 

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sorry you are experiencing these issues please send a private message to the mods with the instructions in the spoiler.

Spoiler

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

• Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with you account.

• They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue (More details).

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]

• Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received

• Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.

• There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

the password reset feature doenst work you will need to conact the mods to reset it.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

Randyryan

Need Help? Let's chat.