cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't call out, recieve calls or texts, long distance aren't on my plan

Samantha87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is active, just made a payment and I can't call & text out, recieve calls &text and its saying I have no long distance add ons on my plan. I have the 40$ dollar plan with unlimited call and text. I'm not trying to call long distance. I've tried everything. So frustrating as this is my only form of communication! Please help!! 

4 REPLIES 4

Samantha87

Your my hero!!! It worked. Thank you soooooo much

@Samantha87 wrote:

Thank you I have reached out to them. Still waiting. 

@Samantha87  While waiting While you are waiting for moderator, you may try the lost/stolen phone trick:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

Samantha87

Thank you I have reached out to them. Still waiting. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Samantha87  a écrit :

My account is active, just made a payment and I can't call & text out, recieve calls &text and its saying I have no long distance add ons on my plan. I have the 40$ dollar plan with unlimited call and text. I'm not trying to call long distance. I've tried everything. So frustrating as this is my only form of communication! Please help!! 

The way to reach the moderator is to write a private message to them here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and let them know what hapened. Waiting time is usually few hours to 2 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.