cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t Accept Calls

darrylquinn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HELP! I switched to Public Mobile almost 24 hrs ago and although I can make calls on my phone, I can’t receive calls, it says my number is not in service and everyone I know has tried test calling me repeatedly. I removed the battery & powered things back on but phone calls still aren’t getting through. Need IMMEDIATE assistance as my work is being affected!

3 REPLIES 3

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@darrylquinn wrote:

HELP! I switched to Public Mobile almost 24 hrs ago and although I can make calls on my phone, I can’t receive calls, it says my number is not in service and everyone I know has tried test calling me repeatedly. I removed the battery & powered things back on but phone calls still aren’t getting through. Need IMMEDIATE assistance as my work is being affected!

Sounds like you have a port that is stuck.  You will need Moderator assistance.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darrylquinn wrote:

Found an answer from @ShawnC13  for same issue....

If you ported a number from your previous provider it can take upto 4 hours to complete. If it has been longer your Port of probably stuck and you will need to contact the moderators.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.  In your message please include:

- PM Phone Number

- 4 digit PIN (or at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)

- account number

- date of birth

- complete address listed on account with postal code

- email address on account

- most commonly called numbers

- alternate number listed on the account

- last payment date and amount

- last 4 digits of the credit card

-Detailed explanation

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@darrylquinn wrote:

Did you initiated porting your number during the activation process?

If yee, you port is not completed yet.

Porting a mobile number will take a few hours.  But porting a landline may take up to 1 week.

If you are porting a mobile number, send a private message to moderator for help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.