Can someone help me.

Denwong
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
It's third day now I got no response from pm
How can I send a private msg to a
Mod?
I have sent 3 emails but no response
Please help me. I even want to give up porting my
Number and use a new number but Rogers can't cancel because a port requested is needed.
18 REPLIES 18

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Shaz definitely is one of the best, glad everything worked out 🙂

lukevader
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just want to say thanks Shazia for fixing my wifes phone. Dont want to tag or pm you back cause you are probably very busy but if you happen to come across this post.......... thanks. Heart

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @lukevader

I sent you a private message please reply to it once you get a chance. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

@Denwong  best way to get your problems fixed is not spam the forum.  You have 3 posts in the last hour alone.

Have a look at this post:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/48

Look for "Send this user a private message" on the right side under Contact me.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Jeremy usually does not fix tech issues... I am guessing that is why you pm him?

Denwong
But site telling there is no one by that name
Did I do something wrong??

oilblue99

For the Mods names and more, see:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

Note that a private message to a Mod goes into a pool they can all see, so no need to message them all.

Hope that helps.

-----

edit:

How to create or view Private Messages

Denwong
I don't know how to msg a mod.
Help me please it's been 3 days I want to know what to do about my porting problem with Rogers

lukevader
In other words denwong if you just accept a pm number your problem might not change.

Rockdaddy22
Yes there are different kinds of issues not just failed ports.

lukevader
@Denwong honestly it's not just the port problem here. I activated a new sim with a new phone number from PM and I'm STILL in the same boat as all you stuck porters. NOTHING works on my phone. No inbound or outbound phone calls or texts except inbound texts from "100"

neo911

@Denwong you send a private message to the moderator by clicking on their username. then on the right hand side you will see 'Sent this user a private message'.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Denwong  How far are you into the process?  Do you have any service on your PM SIM?  Was there any error you got when trying to do the self serve porting?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo

Does your old sim card from rogers work?  Use that until the PM port goes through.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Add a tag in your message such as @Shazia_K

You dont cancel the port request, after your port is completed, your service at rogers will be cancelled.

Need Help? Let's chat.