cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not send or call 647 area code cellphone

zmh1175
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I tried to call or text my friend. his phone number is ************9 but system keep telling me that "we do not offer text messageing outside of canada at this time. are u **bleep**ing kidding me? 647 area code is outside canada? this isnt first time I got same problem.. I think it is time to leave garbage company like PM.

3 REPLIES 3

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @zmh1175

You mentioned that you were unable to call your friend from your device, this is why I need your phone number.

I can work around it and get it fixed for you (your friends will have to send us a message regarding their issue). Would you mind sending me your phone number via private message ?

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

zmh1175
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Nothing about my phone number. I used all my friends's phones to make the call or text. all no work. they are all PM carrier.You can use your own PM number to call that number I post. 

@Mary_M wrote:

Hey @zmh1175 

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I'm really sorry to hear that this is happening - it's a known issue but easily rectifiable We can definitely fix this for you, would you kindly send me your phone number by private message?

**Also, we appreciate you as a customer and value your business. We are based on principles of respect, thus we ask that you please do not post profanity on this forum. I understand how frustrating can be, but a better approach can be used.

I look forward to your reply,

Mary

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @zmh1175 

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I'm really sorry to hear that this is happening - it's a known issue but easily rectifiable We can definitely fix this for you, would you kindly send me your phone number by private message?

**Also, we appreciate you as a customer and value your business. We are based on principles of respect, thus we ask that you please do not post profanity on this forum. I understand how frustrating can be, but a better approach can be used.

I look forward to your reply,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Need Help? Let's chat.