cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not get help from customer service almost 2 weeks. What can I do?

victorbell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After activation of my service with PM, I have figured that outbound SMS service not working. As per advice from PM web portal I have opened a new topic on this forum.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Unable-to-send-SMS-Incomming-just-fine/m-p...

You can see that I was advised to send Private Message to one of the moderators, what was done then. I did not receive any response from them.

Then I have opened a support request ticket though Help Form on PM site. The same result - no answer except automated message that request was received and . It was 7 days ago...

This weekend I had a lot of problems with Uber because I was unable to response for SMSs from them. I do not need a partial service that I have right now. IMHO it is ridiculous that PM does not answer the Service Requests.

What can I do before I am going to cancel this service?

Thank you for your answers!

20 REPLIES 20

@Jaclynnkeating Try logging into you self serve account to confirm you have Available Funds equal to your plan cost. If yes, click Change Plan, pick your plan and click activate now, logout and reboot your phone.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

saje_ward
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Jaclynnkeating you will want to send a PM to a moderator @Mary_M and/or tag them in a post asking for help. It's possible that they have not seen it.

You may also try to search these forums for the resolution to your specific problem, many of the answers already exist here.

Jaclynnkeating
I just replied to someone elses message because I've teied several diffwrent ways to get someoen to respond since 8:00am. I paid my ohone this morning. It was due. The money came out of my account. It says it wasnt paid and I have no service. I run a daycare and have no ohone fir emergencies. Im so upset. @Shazia_K

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
How long ago did you send this message, also, how did you send it?

Jaclynnkeating
Phone isnt working. It was due today and I paid it earlier today. I tried messaging in tje community. I just xant figure it out. Im gwttong frustrated. I run a daycare and it is very hard to foccus and try and do this.

Caroline_D
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey Victorbell,

Sorry for the delay

I see someone tried to contact you on november 22 by e-mail to get an update on your part. Were you able to solve the issue? If not send us a Private Message with your phone/account number and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

W3
Same exact problem

Rockdaddy22

Of course you are, he was just trying to help.

victorbell

@McLaren I use Uber twice daily. You can not imagine how many times you need SMS service to contact your driver. But this topic not about Uber. I just want to get service that was promised to me when I paid for it.

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@victorbell  I've used uber, never needed to contact them, you just look at the map and you get a notification saying he's arrive - and you get ready to leave your place.   Anyways you could always just call the driver? 

Rockdaddy22
He was trying to give you a temporary solution until the issue was fixed. Geez

victorbell

@McLaren Do you know any way to response to Uber driver using Whatsapp or Hangouts? I need SMS and I paid for SMS.

The biggest problem is that if they do not respect their own standards like 48 hours for an answer we will get other much biger troubles when it will be the most sensitive moment in our life. I promise.

Therefore we have to find a way to get the service level that was promised when we signed the contract with PM or to leave them and let know to every potential new customer that their promises worth nothing.

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

The first problem I had, i contacted someone on their facebook page! it still took a while, but my issue was resolved rather fast. Social media channels are also an option, and it could maybe be a faster way to get a response

McLaren

@MG2 I believe they are prioritizng the people without any service first, thats probably why it's taking so long for them to get to you.   How about using whatsapp or hangouts in the meantime instead of using SMS to contact your family members? 

Rockdaddy22
You could try twitter or facebook

Rockdaddy22
Nothing, you need a mod

MG2

@McLaren  I have started a new thread but it has gone unresolved.  A few senior members have tried to help but they all say I need a mod.  What else can be done?

McLaren

@MG2 Perhaps create a new thread for your problem instead of hijacking this one.   They could help you better that way.

MG2

I activated on Oct 29 - porting my number from Rogers.  Now I constantly get dropped calls and can't sent SMS... All texts always say sent but they are never delivered.  This is a huge pain seeing that I was to have global texting.  This has been a huge problem for me for staying in contact with travelling family members, kids in day care and people from work trying to contact me.  I had one of the mods reply once but @Jeremy_M and he said he pushed an update and said to power cycle my device but it still doesn't work.  DO I end up at the bottom of the cue again?  This is absolutely ridiculous... so fed up and so frustrating.  Actually affecting my family life since we can't communicate.  Where are all the mods  @Saray_O @Mary_M @Shazia_K @Val_T

Some people post problems and they are resolved same day....why not respond to those who weren't spamming the mods? 

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@Shazia_K Maybe if one of the mods online sees this they can help out.

Need Help? Let's chat.