cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i had another cell phone sim card+phone number in my existing PM account?

fonzy35
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Can i had another cell phone sim card+phone number in my existing PM account?

Meaning activating another line on my existing Public Account?

Tia

7 REPLIES 7

@fonzy35 wrote:

ok then, lets try this..

i got the $30 pm plan on one account.(300 loaded)

if i open another account the $10 pm account.

so 2 different account, on the seconds  account i chose a new phone umber..

can i port one number from first acount to the second account and vis versa?

I other word i want to port my first cell number($30) to the $10(second account) , then port it to kodoo home phone, and port the $10 to my first account 

No can't do.  Once you move your first number to Koodo, that account closes.  Your done.  I think I understand what your are trying to achieve as an end goal.  You want the current number to be used for a Koodo wireless home phone service and you want the account credit from the same account to be used for a service that you wish to maintain with Public Mobile on a different account.  If this is correct, just open the new account, ask nicely for the fund transfer to the new account, port your existing number to Koodo.  

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@fonzy35 wrote:

ok then, lets try this..

I other word i want to port my first cell number($30) to the $10(second account) , then port it to kodoo home phone, and port the $10 to my first account 

@fonzy35

That plan won't achieve what you want because of two reasons:
1) As soon as you port a number from an account to another provider (Koodo in this case), that PM account will be instantly deactivated. The SIM becomes useless AND you will lose any balance/credits remaining on that account. (Say good bye to the $300.)
2) PM used to allow porting of numbers between their PM accounts, but no longer.

@fonzy35 wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

No, with PM, each account can only be attaced to one phone number and one SIM.  However, when you activate another account/SIM, you can refer it using the first account to earn referral reward.  

Can i transfer money voucher from my first account to the second account ?

If you start another account, you will need to pay your own way to start up the account.  Once the account is up and running, you should be able to seek an account transfer if you ask nicely.  The fonze is a nice guy right?  Who would not help a nice guy.  Smiley Happy

fonzy35

ok then, lets try this..

SD08

@fonzy35 wrote:

PM does not usually transfer credits between accounts, except in unusual circumstances.

fonzy35

@SD08 wrote:

No, with PM, each account can only be attaced to one phone number and one SIM.  However, when you activate another account/SIM, you can refer it using the first account to earn referral reward.  

SD08

No, with PM, each account can only be attached to one phone number and one SIM.  However, when you activate another account/SIM, you can refer it using the first account to earn referral reward.  

Need Help? Let's chat.