Can a moderator please pm me

Parkbench13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need to talk to a moderator.

16 REPLIES 16

@gduval 

Usually info mismatch if denied

@guidewire 

I have no idea if you are both related since you also having issue with port but do NOT send me your personal info I don't work here

@gduval wrote:

porting refused by rogers!   need help with porting my number

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gduval wrote:

heeeeelp!

Did you contact the moderators?

Was your Rogers account active when you tried to port? If not then porting only works with active accounts.

Do you still have an outstanding balance owing them for maybe a newer phone? They might want that squared up before letting you go.

gduval
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

heeeeelp!

Paradice1

What are you having issue with ? I did it a few days ago no issues

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@gduval  Though I'm unable to suggest any possible fixes to your porting issue, it might be that you may need to speak with a moderator. To do so, you can use this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

They do take anywhere from a couple of hours to a couple of days to respond, however, so you may need to be patient if this issue requires moderator assistance.

Perhaps other community members will have other ideas for you.

Missespanda

Have you tried clearing all field and trying again? Also, are you just giving the required info or some extra info like pin etc as well? Mine did not work as well the first time but when I filled in my pin as well it went through the next time. 

gduval

need help with porting.    rogers denied.   

gduval

porting refused by rogers!   need help with porting my number

@Ruby2 First, try the account reset function here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/.

If that fails, click this  to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue.
You have posted to an old thread. In future you will have more assurance of help by creating your own topic on the forum, or, if appropriate, sending a private message directly to the moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Ruby2

I forgot my security question 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Parkbench13 wrote:

dual sim phone

neither origional sim nor replacement sim working

different provider sim works fine

settings correct

phone reset same result

any other ideas?

@Parkbench13 based on your various replies I'm going to guess you have an activation issue.  The replacement SIM definitely would not work as you weren't able to do the SIM swap in your self-serve account as you don't have one set up.  You can't do eihter of the workarounds the community suggests for activation issues since you don't have access to your self-serve account.  You're going to have to private message the moderator team as noted above (if you haven't already) and wait for assistance, unfortunately.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Parkbench13

dual sim phone

neither origional sim nor replacement sim working

different provider sim works fine

settings correct

phone reset same result

any other ideas?

Parkbench13

Thank you.

Parkbench13

Hi, I purchased a SIM 2days ago. Registered and activated fine. Wake up this morning and my phone says no SIM. Went through thorough settings and reboot check, still no SIM. Went to retail point of purchase for help. Same result. The retail gave me a new SIM to change over too but I had not confirmed or initiated my account via your email. No access to account self serve without text code, which I obviously cant receive to enter...

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Parkbench13 While you're waiting, why not describe the problem? Perhaps, we can assist you.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Send a private message to them.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.