cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use the same email for other 2 lines?

caihe49
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am thinking to bring 2 more lines to Public, can I use the same email for other 2 new lines too? How about the reward program? Am I still qualify for $1 each line for my new lines?

6 REPLIES 6

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

1 email per account, but if you use gmail you can use an alias.  I have not tried this with PM but i know it does work. To set up an alias in gmail, this is how it would be. 

yourusernname at gmail.com

alias could be

yourusernname+anything at gmail.com

The"+" with any other characters  makes it different, but the emails arrive at the same location.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@caihe49  The only way to do it is to use email aliases for the other two accounts. If you are using Gmail then you can do it. You can also use the same payment card for all the accounts.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@caihe49 you can use aliases, but each email must be unique. Stay safe. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@caihe49 Hi as mentioned no you can't but you can use the same cc to pay for them all and oversee the accounts if you wish just don't lose all the emails and passwords lol 

Danchvn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@caihe49 You have to use separate email addresses for each account (line).

When you open the new accounts you can use your referral code for them and get the rewards.

@caihe49 wrote:

I am thinking to bring 2 more lines to Public, can I use the same email for other 2 new lines too? How about the reward program? Am I still qualify for $1 each line for my new lines?

You'll need to set up two more seperate Public Mobile accounts and use different e-mail addresses.

Need Help? Let's chat.