cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I switch to other plan

salinaa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I have 25$ plan with referral and and autopay I am paying 21$ per month , now I wanted to switch to different plan , the one has 500gb internet ,25$ plan , but when I try to switch , it shows I am going to pay 25$ instead of 21$ , is it true ? I am now scared to switch, please let me know. Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@salinaa wrote:

Hi I have 25$ plan with referral and and autopay I am paying 21$ per month , now I wanted to switch to different plan , the one has 500gb internet ,25$ plan , but when I try to switch , it shows I am going to pay 25$ instead of 21$ , is it true ? I am now scared to switch, please let me know. Thanks 

@salinaa  If you select for the plan change to take place on your next renewal the rewards will be deducted  so you will get charged $21 plus tax. If you select an immediate plan change your rewards will get delayed until your next renewal date. Either way you don't lose your rewards.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@salinaa 

You should be fine.  Your credits of $4 should transfer to any new plan.  You can either switch immediately (you will lose remaining of original plan) or at next renewal. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@salinaa simply choose to change plan on next renewal.  The prices you see do not reflect rewards.

I repeat future date/next renewal.  Do not change immediately unless you want to forfeit what ever you have remaining in your current plan. 

Need Help? Let's chat.