cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Can I switch to new plan after charging 33$ per month

I have been working in this weekend and I forgot to switch on new plan so my plan renewal date was 17 February, today it’s 18 , I have been already charged 33$ what happenes If I switch now will they transfer my balance or not ? I am got busy and I couldn’t  do it before time 😖

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Can I switch to new plan after charging 33$ per month

Normally you would not be able to switch your plan until your next renewal date, unless you paid in full for the new plan and lose the amount you just paid.

Try sending a private message to the Moderator team and explaining your situation.  They may allow you to switch your plan without losing your money.

Highlighted
Oracle

Mods are pretty good about changing plans if only a day or two has passed.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@mimmo, @KMG

By the looks of it, @Farjy is still on a legacy plan. Is there a statement from the mods somewhere, that they can do the switch from legacy to in-market plan? I might be just missing it, but until I see it in official writing from one of the senior mods ( @Mary_M, @Shazia_K or @MarieHelene_L?) I'll continue to advise legacy customers to call *611 for plan changes.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@wetcoaster

Correct! To change from legacy to in-market plans, customers have to contact *611 first. If they message us, we'll just advise them to do so 🙂 

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*
Highlighted
Oracle

@wetcoaster  it was confirmed that mods can do the legasy transfer to inmarket without the need of calling *611 to confirm the loss of the call centre.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for chiming int, @MarieHelene_L!

Highlighted

@mimmowrote:

@wetcoaster  it was confirmed that mods can do the legasy transfer to inmarket without the need of calling *611 to confirm the loss of the call centre.

@mimmo, I think you meant to say cannot do the transfer without calling *611. ???

Highlighted
Oracle

Mods can can do  the change without calling 611

Highlighted

OK then.  But that's not what I read in MarieHelene's comment.