cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I switch to 40$ plan??

Farjy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello everyone a month ago I just switch from my old  plan to 45$ 4.5 gb data plan which gave me 2$ for autopay and 4$ for loyalty so I just paid 39$ per month. Now if I switch to 40$,4.5 gb data plan woudl I get also 2$ for auto pay and 4$ for loyalty? Am I eligible for that ? Please let me knwo guys. Thanks a lot 

5 REPLIES 5

nishufan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

HI Farjy

It’s automatic. You can change the plan on your next renewal day.

@Farjy: do it now, and all should be good.  Make sure you select the renew on plan renewal option.

if AutoPay is already turned on, it will stay.  Rewards will be applied if available, and any new rewards will appear too.

Farjy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My next renewal is on 30 of June so what is the best time to do that ? For auto pay and loyalty do I have to choose any options or it’s automatic ?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Farjy wrote:

Hello everyone a month ago I just switch from my old  plan to 45$ 4.5 gb data plan which gave me 2$ for autopay and 4$ for loyalty so I just paid 39$ per month. Now if I switch to 40$,4.5 gb data plan woudl I get also 2$ for auto pay and 4$ for loyalty? Am I eligible for that ? Please let me knwo guys. Thanks a lot 

Yes it will as @Luddite has mentioned you will still be eligible.

@Farjy During your plan selection you can choose to switch plans automatically at your next renewal. Make sure to choose the option on the right "Change on next renewal" to save yourself some money if you are not currently out of data as the "change plan now" will lose whatever is left that you have already paid for.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Farjy wrote:

Yes, you are elligible for those rewards no matter what plan you have.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.