cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I still receive calls from "anywhere" with my current plan?

gooddog
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am only set up with the unlimited international text plan and unlimited provincial talk plan on my Canada cell phone with Public Mobile.  When I travel to the USA, I know I can't "make" calls since I am out of the province but can I "receive" calls from anywhere be it Canada or the USA?

2 REPLIES 2

@gooddog

You can't receive any calls, but you can recieve texts from my understanding.  But, you cannot send texts back unless you have the 10 day roaming package.  

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@gooddog wrote:

I am only set up with the unlimited international text plan and unlimited provincial talk plan on my Canada cell phone with Public Mobile.  When I travel to the USA, I know I can't "make" calls since I am out of the province but can I "receive" calls from anywhere be it Canada or the USA?

No without a US Roaming package you will not be able to receive calls while in the US.  While in Canada yes you can receive any calls while you are anywhere in Canada.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.