cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I phone public mobile and talk to a person? ....and what is the number?

jocondo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I phone public mobile and talk to a person? ....and what is the number?

36 REPLIES 36

PM does not have a call center.

You can submit a ticket. If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help    ->Click on Chat with Simon on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

yerac

I like to speak to somebody I paid for my phone and it still not working

@Martin wrote:
If you became a customer prior to January 27, 2015, you are entitled to live customer support by dialing *611 on your cellphone or 1-855-4Public from any telephone. If you became a customer on or after January 27, 2015, your only means of communication with Public Mobile is by webmail. If this applies to you, click Contact Us in the lower column on this site's home page. Another page will open with Email Away on it. Click that. Another page will open with a radio button webform. Complete the form as appropriate and submit it to Public Mobile. A representative should contact you in about 2 days.

Before doing the above, it's quite possible that the question or concern that you have could be answered here in the community.

May I ask what your question or concern is?

@Martin How do I create a hyperlink to this post to share with others if needed?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@ryder1954@jocondo, Public Mobile is using Telus's HSPA+4G Network

It is Completely Canada-Wide, No Mini-Zones to worry bout

ryder1954

Wanting to know if i can use public mobile in cornwall ontario

Martin
Legend
Legend
If you became a customer prior to January 27, 2015, you are entitled to live customer support by dialing *611 on your cellphone or 1-855-4Public from any telephone. If you became a customer on or after January 27, 2015, your only means of communication with Public Mobile is by webmail. If this applies to you, click Contact Us in the lower column on this site's home page. Another page will open with Email Away on it. Click that. Another page will open with a radio button webform. Complete the form as appropriate and submit it to Public Mobile. A representative should contact you in about 2 days.

Before doing the above, it's quite possible that the question or concern that you have could be answered here in the community.

May I ask what your question or concern is?
Need Help? Let's chat.