Did you mean: 

Can I change username?

iH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I change my username at the community login?  Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

jwilliamsjeff

well if you are unable to change your username in the system it should not list change your username in the sign in page It should only say change your password.  If you can not do it dont offer it 

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just so you and others are aware, use the same email as your PM account so community rewards will get transferred over properly. 

@iH wrote:

There is no option to do that for the general community member base. Only moderators could change it for you. Since you have no post history other than this thread, I would just sign up to the community again.

@iH wrote:

Smiley Sad

@iH Maybe try messaging the moderator team and ask them if they can change it for you.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

iH

Smiley Sad

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@iH wrote:

@iH As far as I know you can't change it. You will have to create a new one.

Need Help? Let's chat.