cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling on Public Mobile to Answer

Chantellemax
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Public Mobile,

In case you were not paying attention, customers are angry. You made a plan change and instead of informing people about it, we all woke up to no service this morning - even though we have all paid our time. There has been no response from your side, Is this how you treat loyalty? I for one have been with you for quite a few years now. Put up with all the changes, services and lack of Customer service, even learned how to navigate this community knowing it's the only way to get help. It clearly states that if you change your plan before your paid month is up, you will loose money, but you have blatantly made it so people have to do just that - some have just paid for their month, I personally have about 2 weeks to go. If I change my plan (which I never received any type of notification for in any form) I will loose 2 weeks worth of my money - BS, BS, BS!!! What is going to be done? Why have you not responded? How will this be rectified? Why we're we not informed?  Why did I not even get a plan suspension notification? A friend tried to call me and informed me that the call wouldn't go through! Where is my service I paid for?????? This is in no way right!!

16 REPLIES 16

Chantellemax

@will13am I agree

@Chantellemax wrote:

My service is finally restored - got 2 weeks bonus as I had 2 weeks left - seems fair - thank you

I am sure most affected customers would prefer not to be affected.  Getting some free service is better than nothing. 

Chantellemax

My service is finally restored - got 2 weeks bonus as I had 2 weeks left - seems fair - thank you

@Prakashb wrote:

yeah now i see the message posted at 2 pm after like 8 hours of outage.. is this how service communication happens at this age

Yes. Robot Sad

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Chantellemax

@srlawren yes, I posted this thread and hundred others posted theirs and then this was posted - been following it since 2 pm thanks 😊

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Chantellemax there is an announcement here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/System-issue-expired-select-customers-s....  Please check that thread for any updates.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Prakashb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

yeah now i see the message posted at 2 pm after like 8 hours of outage.. is this how service communication happens at this age

Prakashb

pls pls dont recommend to your friends, only recommend to your enemies

Prakashb

i have written to the PM moderator, looks like he is in break for the past 3 hours...no response yet

@Prakashb wrote:

PM seems to be deaf now, no response neither any communication to the affected people, what a crap company

Look at the first page of the community!! Already a message from them to let us know the problemSmiley Wink

Prakashb

PM seems to be deaf now, no response neither any communication to the affected people, what a crap company

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Chantellemax, I am sure that Public Mobile is fully aware of the widespread impact on customer accounts today.  It is shameful that an announcement was not made in a timely fashion.  I sense that the spin doctors are trying to whip something up that sounds palatable.  Telling people that there is a problem never looks nice.  It looks even uglier when there is total silence as if nothing happened.  I believe George Bernard Shaw once said "The worse sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them.  It is the essense of inhumanity."  An announcement policy for widespread service impact is long overdue. 

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you want to reach the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 we are customers like you and can't do nothing for this problem...Smiley Frustrated

Yes, I think that's well established, but it's also clear the moderators look at these forums and respond from time to time. Presumably, they would easily notice if there was an increase in issues like there has been today.

Chantellemax

So who can? Where is the company? Where is our money going if we can't get service of any kind? Do they pay you to answer questions? How is it they can just abolish Customer Service and hide when an issue arises? No one is blaming the Moderators - we need answers from Public Mobile.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Well put and it is a frustrating situation. I haven't been hit with it, but feel for those who are. Am afraid I'll be hit and lose a $25 plan that's no longer offered. I'm surprised they haven't responded yet. For shame, PM. I started to recommend PM to friends/family, but I'll be more cautious about that, given what's going on now and how it's being (not) addressed.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Chantellemax wrote:

Public Mobile,

In case you were not paying attention, customers are angry. You made a plan change and instead of informing people about it, we all woke up to no service this morning - even though we have all paid our time. There has been no response from your side, Is this how you treat loyalty? I for one have been with you for quite a few years now. Put up with all the changes, services and lack of Customer service, even learned how to navigate this community knowing it's the only way to get help. It clearly states that if you change your plan before your paid month is up, you will loose money, but you have blatantly made it so people have to do just that - some have just paid for their month, I personally have about 2 weeks to go. If I change my plan (which I never received any type of notification for in any form) I will loose 2 weeks worth of my money - BS, BS, BS!!! What is going to be done? Why have you not responded? How will this be rectified? Why we're we not informed?  Why did I not even get a plan suspension notification? A friend tried to call me and informed me that the call wouldn't go through! Where is my service I paid for?????? This is in no way right!!

If you want to reach the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 we are customers like you and can't do nothing for this problem...Smiley Frustrated

Need Help? Let's chat.