cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call restrictions

Section
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I paid my bills been great client since the beginning of the company np everyone happy so to day I go to place a call to a professional person on 2 separate lines n got resticked yet still working for everyone else

26 REPLIES 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kselmak wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Section 

These are area code/prefixes we can't call.

712-432, 605-562, 641-552, 605-475, 605-477, 712-775, 559-726, 530-881

What does 712-432 mean?

??? 280?? 🙂

That's a copy/pasted list of area code/prefixes that we for some reason aren't able to call from Public Mobile.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Section 

What does 712-432 mean?

PS. Never mind I just found it out

Thanks for posting

Here is the link

@Section wrote:

Said sorry talk is not included in my plan

@Section  Double check the area code and number to make sure it's the correct number. That message usually comes up when you are dialling an incorrect number.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Section 

Section

Ya looking into this for me

If all other number still work, I'd say the restriction is on your lawyer's end. Maybe he's not taking any calls today.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Section wrote:

Ya all other number work

What is the area code and prefix you're trying to call? aaa-ppp-xxxx Don't include the last 4 numbers.

Section

The $50 n the$25 doller two lines

Can you check the number again? Is it Canadian n number?

Usually when this happens to me its sign that I mistyped the area code and I'm calling USA by mistake.

Do you have data included?

Maybe try using textNow because it gives you unlimited North America until you figure out what is going on

Perhaps you're on a $10 or $15 plan with limited calling. Have you used up all your talk time maybe ? If so, get a 500 minute Canada wide calling add-on for $5. Those 500 minutes don't expire until you use them up

Section

Ya all other number work

Section

To my lawyer

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Section wrote:

It's kinda late to call him now but I'll try n be rb

Had to bend my head around what those characters meant. Oh "and be right back". Short form typing is not really necessary in a full text system. Sure if you're saving typing in a tweet or a single text. But not here.

Can you call any other numbers?

Edit: What plan are you on?

Section

Said sorry talk is not included in my plan

Public Mobile has no calling restrictions in Canada that I'm aware of. Can you remember what the message was that said you're restricted ?

Section

It's kinda late to call him now but I'll try n be rb

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Section wrote:

Ya guys I have great plans always paid 2 lines n to night try to call a lawyer my call was restricted

@Section what do you mean by your call was restricted?  Did you get an error message on the phone screen?  Did the call look like it would go through but then you heard a message that said something was wrong? What, exactly, did it say?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Section

Could not be made from the phone

Section

Ya guys I have great plans always paid 2 lines n to night try to call a lawyer my call was restricted

@Section wrote:

I have all I need to have made two calls

So it sounds like everything is ok now...is that correct ?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@hairbag1 wrote:

"resticked" ?? ...WTH does that mean ? Glad I'm not the only one who can't type !

@hairbag1 guessing they meant "restricted"?  Still not sure what actually happened but that's my guess.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Section

Two separate line's

Section

I have all I need to have made two calls

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@SectionWhat plan do you have, where are you located and what was the error message?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

"resticked" ?? ...WTH does that mean ? Glad I'm not the only one who can't type !

Section

I paid my bills been great client since the beginning of the company np everyone happy so to day I go to place a call to a professional person on 2 separate lines n got resticked yet still working for everyone else

Need Help? Let's chat.