cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call recipient cannot hear for some time in between call

sagargandhi571
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi guys

When i make a call or recieve the line goes blank for couple seconds inbetween both the caller and recipient cannot hear each other for couple of seconds. Anyone else facing this issue???

5 REPLIES 5

@sagargandhi571 wrote:

Yes. It happens to all my calls

@sagargandhi571  Maybe you should ask the Public Mobile team to take a look problem and see if they explain why it's happening. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

sagargandhi571
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes. It happens to all my calls

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Unlike the others, I have had something very similar happen when talking with my mother (also on PM) she will start shouting in my ear that she can't hear me, that I am too far away from the phone (despite the fact I am holding the phone to my face like normal). I've tried switching phones for both of us, and the issue still occured. It is very intermittant though, a week or more can go by without it happening again.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I used to incur half duplex effects when I was with Wind Mobile.  Haven't look back since leaving. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@sagargandhi571 wrote:

Hi guys

When i make a call or recieve the line goes blank for couple seconds inbetween both the caller and recipient cannot hear each other for couple of seconds. Anyone else facing this issue???

@sagargandhi571  No this is the first time I've heard of this issue. Does this happen for all your calls out just between you and one specific caller?

Is it possible that some sort of alarm was active while you were on the call?

Need Help? Let's chat.