cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call goes to voice mail

Farjy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Can’t receive any phone call , it goes to voice mail directly, what to do please ? Since yesterday it’s hapoening .

10 REPLIES 10

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I having trouble remembering what we have discussed because you are posting in different threads but I'll suggest the following.

- Restart phone

- Ensure sim is inserted properly 

- Turn off do not disturb

Then just wait for a response to the private message you sent to the mods. Do not send multiple messages 

Farjy

This is the first time my aunt is using this number, she never had any services before , stil can’t receive phone calls , can someone help me out ? 

jp2

It sounds like your port from previous provider isn't complete or is stuck. Continue to wait for the moderator response don't message them again or you will be sent to the back of the line again. It may go through itself otherwise the only way to receive incoming texts and calls is by using your old providers sim card 

jclaydon2018

are you porting from a different service?

I had an issue where all my incoming calls were going to my old carrier's voice mail.  Apprently for some reason, i hadn't entered the correct info and the port was rejected.

I had to contact a moderator to re-do the port and that fixed it for me

Farjy

No data plan but text doesn’t work also , so no phone calls not texts . What to do now please? 

Farjy

I don’t know where to post this , I’m not very familiar with this page , I only come here when I am having problems with my phone 

Farjy

Yes new Num and text works , I’m going to check but where I can see  “do not disturb “ options?

jp2

@Farjy why do you have to topics about this?

Are other service work?

text, data, call(incoming,outgoing) etc?  

Need more info to trouble shoot

jp2

Is your number a new PM account?

Does texting work?

Have you check the do not disturb setting is off?

Need Help? Let's chat.