cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call failing in Montreal (QC)

mehdi_aaa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Since 3 days, when I call or receive calls, they are dropped...

I live in Montreal QC. Is Public Mobile aware of this situaiton?

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

@geopublic wrote:

@will13am wrote:

I don't think I am affected. I do feel for those who are.  Awareness to me means posting an announcement.  

@will13amOther customers have posted online the moderato's response notifying them that they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix with the tech team.

Who knows about this?  Are affected customers who are probably very anxious expected to comb through various threads to find such information?  I am pretty vocal about transparency.  The announcements are the way to let customers know.  If I am affected by this system wide issue, how would I know?  What are the signatures that I should look for?  Do I need to contact the moderator team separately?  Are accounts being fixed individually or in bulk?  Some customers are more reliant on the cell service than others.  Imagine that all affected customers clog the moderator team inbox and they get no response for hours.  Do you think providing some announcement details would help matters?

This is a prepaid service, customers are very vulnerable to account glitches.  Frankly, the level of service is not where I think it should be.  Hopefully my service provider is in agreement.  Being open with customers is part of the quality of service.  

/RANT

@will13am wrote:

I don't think I am affected. I do feel for those who are.  Awareness to me means posting an announcement.  

@will13amOther customers have posted online the moderato's response notifying them that they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix with the tech team.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@mehdi_aaa  a écrit :

Thanks.

Same situation for 1 of my daughter...nothing we can do...except dial again after a couple of minutes...Smiley Wink

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mehdi_aaa wrote:

Thanks.

@mehdi_aaaYes they are aware and are currently working on a fix.

mehdi_aaa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you! just to make sure they know that!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@mehdi_aaa Yes, this seems to be a system wide issue affecting certain users. I belive it is tied to one or more plan. They are aware of this issue, and hopefully they fix this asap.

Need Help? Let's chat.