cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCTS

eman01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

My service still has not been reactivated after 3 days.My account was top up and the money went trought my creedit card.I have contact all 4 moderators and no answer until today.

I have file a complain to the CCTS.

Thank you for submitting the form.

Please keep the following incident tracking number for any future inquires. The complaint process begins the next business day following receipt of the complaint.

Incident Number: 00000000752335

20 REPLIES 20

@aphantom the only reason I mentioned doing resesarch was that unless someone really digs, they may not know there's no phone number to get support. Glad that you were aware, and I apologize about my question, it wasn't meant to insinuate that you didn't do your research. You're right, no one would of been able to anticipate what has happened.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Thank you so much for the update.

eman01

Hi everyone,

My service has been re-instated yesterday in the afternoon :)Have a nice day!

aphantom

@daredogg

Why is it relevant how much research I did? I was aware there wasn't any phone customer service but was I to anticipate no reply for days? Was I to anticipate the inability to receive calls or texts for more than a week?

And then finally at the end of that not be offered any reimbursement?

No offense to you but what are you trying to get at?

Rockdaddy22
All you have to do is politely ask if it's not offered. Sometimes it'll be a credit instead of time.

@aphantom out of curiosity, how much research did you do before jumping on the bandwagon? No offence to you, but I think people see 4GB for $40 and jump without looking. I agree that what's happened is not right, and PM should automatically be adjusting people's accounts, giving them the full 90 days without the customer having to ask. I thought they were doing that, but I'm glad you're at least fighting for it (again not right that you have to)!

aphantom

@ShawnC13

I've already contacted the mods on 11/28 about adjusting my renewal date. Judging by how they only got around to responding to me on Monday in the first place, I'm in for a long wait for a reply, again.

The fact that I have to contact PM for this instead of them offering it to me as a good faith gesture for the half-baked phone service and terrible customer service they've given me so far is INFURIATING.

I really want to support a Canadian mobile company offering better rates than the other ones that have a strangle hold on the telemarket but PM has given me the sourest lemons of any company I've ever dealt with and this isn't even my first time going with a bare-bones company. I'm at the point where I feel sorry for the miniscule amount of staff they have, having to deal with this.

@erotavlas  I'm not saying people dont have the right to complain, absolutely you have the right to complain, expecially if it is a means to the end you want.  All I took issue was it was only 3 days before this person submitted a complaint to CCTS, 3 days is hardly justifiable.

Rockdaddy22
Or give you an equivalent credit

@aphantom I would be contacting them again but maybe in a week or two or have this adjusted as they really do need to adjust your renewal date to be 90 days from your FULLY COMPLETED activation date

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

erotavlas
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@CaNuCk07 They are justified in filing complaints.  IMO what is happening is unacceptable.  If people are paying for service they were promised and not getting what they paid for its a serious problem.  This would be unacceptable for any business, period, so why should it be acceptable here? 

aphantom

@daredogg wrote:

@eman01 nobody is blatantly taking your money or withholding service from you. There was a problem that needed intervention by one of the moderators. Unfortunately they've been swamped, but PM will reset your renewal day to what you paid for. They're not ripping you off.

PM took money from me for days without service I paid for. I ported on 11/17 and was not able to receive incoming calls/texts or send outgoing texts until 11/28.

They did not revise my renewal date to 11/28 so effectively they did rip me off, as well as caused me problems for me professionally and personally.

People do have a right to complain if they like and then it will be decided if it is warranted.  I know we are on here trying to help members when we can but most of us aren't the ones that have had their existing service cut off from PM or gone without a phone for 10~14 days. 

We can do our best with the information we have to try and help but beyond that this is on PM and by that I do not mean the MODS they have been doing a great job getting people fixed up.  There is a lot of anger towards the MODS and that is not the right place to direct it,  We have to remember PM is part of a Big 3 it is the tiny little brother/sister that gets forgotten about because their bigger Sibling (Telus) is the star that gets all the attention.  The mods are just like us going to work doing their best day in and day out.

So we can say be patient or wait a little longer but I know I would be upset if it was me that was having service issues.  I am glad my transition went smoothly and I am enjoying the new mobile provider I have found, but if it wasn't I would be one of these people looking for answers and going wherever I could to get them.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

rehii

Honestly it would have been quicker to just sending messages through here or twitter/FB.   It did no good to anyone with the complaint.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@eman01 You filed a complaint after 3 days??????

People have been much longer than that and have had the patience and personal fortitude to wait and get their issue resolved.

Let CCTS deal with real issues.

Maybe CCTS and CRTC can help PM get their Public Television series up as well, after all, we love Prime time.

At least PPL aren't going on 60 Mins to complain, that would be kinda awkward

@makkahn28 I agree with you, PM needs to address these glitches immediately. This promo could end up being disastrous because the word on the street is to avoid Public Mobile... it's great (if you don't have to contact customer support). I'm sure many people have contacted the CCTS, but they didn't then come on here reporting they did.

@daredogg, that maybe true, & yes, PM's recent Promo triggered so many glitches, BUT PM has got to step up on the resolution, PPL can't really wait toooo long, within reason, yes, BUT if the wait is excessive, well, ya can't blame the client, they are just as human as PM Mods too

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

@eman01 nobody is blatantly taking your money or withholding service from you. There was a problem that needed intervention by one of the moderators. Unfortunately they've been swamped, but PM will reset your renewal day to what you paid for. They're not ripping you off.

XJin
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Okay, now they have to deal with those complaints and will get back to you guys even later.

Niec job!

Need Help? Let's chat.