cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bumping

Charanth182
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'm pretty sure "bump"ing a message is against some forum policy. When its been a month and an issue still hasn't been resolved is it better to "bump" or create a new thread and loose anything already tried?

5 REPLIES 5

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I'm sure @Shazia_K could take care of this for you.

Charanth182
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The hecticness of my life makes it so I have long periods where i am not able to check the forum. The length of time is mostly my fault as well as the mail's.

The long periods of time between doesn't seem to be helping Mary either.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Charanth182

I'm sorry to hear about this unresolved matter, 

Mary is not in the office today and I see that she was the one taking care of this for you. 

Mary will be back tomorrow morning, if you want me to look into this today, then please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number and a brief message explaining the situation. 

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

ALWAYS create a new thread for any issue. If you add to an old thread only members still subscribed will see it.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Charanth182,

I'm not sure you have a monthly unresolved problem but if it's the case, you can repost or update the thread. Community members often follow the threads until the end. It's really rare to get a problem that hasn't been resolved for a month unless the person didn't respond or abandon the community for days. 

Yours,

Need Help? Let's chat.